“A Truly Heavenly Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fah Lanna Spa

Fah Lanna Spa
Book In Advance
More Info
US$44.82*
and up
2 Hour Traditional Thai Massage in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Fah Lanna Spa is located in the old town near Chang Puak Gate and Fah Lanna Massage is near the Nigh Bazaar. As a family owned business, both places are in Northern Thai style, created with love to make customers feel welcome, relaxed and invited. The spa offers private rooms with showers, WC and jacuzzi and is perfect for some luxurious pampering while the massage shop gives customers the same welcoming, friendly and very personalized service with the famous Thai smile at regular massage shop prices. Feel like a princess (or prince) to ordinary prices.
Singapore, Singapore
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“A Truly Heavenly Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

I went there a day after a 2 days trekking, right on the last day before I headed for home. I had a foot scrub, a foot reflexology and then a traditional Thai massage. My feet had never felt so smooth, tender and relaxed and the Thai massage was heavenly!!! The pressure was just right and just like what I heard from others, I really felt like I was doing yoga. My only regret was that I had not gone there earlier. Fah Lanna is a MUST GO for anyone travelling to Chiang Mai.

Visited March 2012
Michel B, Public Relations Manager at Fah Lanna Spa, responded to this review, 10 March 2012
Dear Spiritual Romanticist,
thank you very much for your kind review. It helps us to review our services with our staff as well as other travelers that read the reviews to plan their activities while in Chiang Mai.
You are correct, Traditional Thai Massage does contain elements of yoga and we're proud of our well trained staff who give such a good quality of service. While massages vary between every therapist, all of our staff get Fah Lanna training so that the system of the massage and the elements are consistent.
We hope we will be able to welcome you again at Fah Lanna at one of your future holidays and wish you a pleasant journey.
With kind regards, Your Fah Lanna Team

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

A great place to treat your tired mucles - well well worth a visit.

Visited March 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good quality Thai massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

For 200 Baht I had a very enjoyable Thai massage from Rung. Not very hard and therefore not painful at all! Nice to be manipulated in the various positions.

1 Thank Mosquitoes_love_me
Brit in France
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“So Relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Our hotel recommended this place and we were not disappointed. We had a wonderful oil massage which was one of the best experienced in Thailand!

Powell River, BC, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Instead of both pain and pleasure as with our last foot massage, this was total bliss. We immediately booked a total body massage for the next day!