US$136
US$68
US$71
US$59
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Le Meridien Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$146
US$206
US$77
US$63
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$420
US$306
Anantara.com
US$128
US$78
Hotels.com
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$37
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$217
US$175
Priceline
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$102
US$57
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

All reviewstrain stationfan roomold citysun deckswimming poolelephant sanctuarygreat guest housefree ridelaundry servicenice poolnice guesthousestayed here for a weekbars and restaurantscooking classrooms are spaciouslocation is excellenttuk tuk
Reviewed 22 October 2015

This place seems to be geared towards families. The rooms are spacious and clean although there were a ton of tiny little ants all over my room (they didn't bite or bother me). My room was 407, which was at the end of the building on the north west side, and which meant that the sun beats down on that room all day, making it hotter than hades in the afternoon/evening. I even opened the two large windows to try and get a cross breeze going while I went out at night, but still really hot when I came back around midnight.
I ended up moving after one night as their prices for A/C rooms were pretty pricey compared to other hotels in the area. I found a nice air conditioned room with a fridge for 200 Baht less just a little farther east, which is much closer to the main crowd of travellers for those of you who would like to have the option of interacting with fellow travellers.

Also, while they have free wifi, you need to keep logging in every 5-10 minutes as the sessions keep timing out, and the connection is quite poor.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, but their tours are a few hundred baht higher than everyone else, they tried to tell me that their tours are superior, but they sound exactly the same as other tours.

Room Tip: Avoid those north-west facing rooms with no A/C. They get really hot!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is defiantly the wonderful staff who make you feel instantly part of the family and amazingly seem the remember everyone's name. They even help introduce solo travellers to each other. Nick who books and organises all the activities is an absolute legend, he gives you honest advice on the best things to do and can pretty much sort any travel out for you. The hotel itself is located in the heart of Chiang Mai but down a quite road. The food is excellent and reasonably priced, the homemade burgers are the best I've had in Asia. The rooms are a little old fashioned but they are clean with warm powerful showers.I would not stay anywhere else In Chiang Mai and recommend this place to all my friends.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank bubble85
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Had a good time in this hotel.
We had a private room on the second floor, in the corner overlooking the pool. Room was really spacious!
Staff was really friendly and helpful!
Nick booked a nice day for us with Toto's Elephant training!
Restaurant and food was fine!

Thanks for the good time we had! :)

Room Tip: We had a private room - on the second floor. Really nice, spacious and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

no exaggeration this is the friendliest hotel i have ever stayed in.

literally treated like a member of the family. we are with the staff, drank whisky and moonshine with the staff till early hours and even invited them to come out with us to play pool and have a drink.

great cold pool and brilliant food.

speak to nick at the tour desk who is as honest a man as I have ever met. make sure you do toto elephant sanctuary it was amazing.

and also take staff member Ling out for a game of pool...just don't challenge him to a Muay Thai fight.

I have written many reviews as travelled for a long time in many hotels and cannot stress enough that you will be treated like a member of the family here.

I did not want to leave. great location and the staff made this the most wonderful stay I have ever experienced in my 37 years!

please stay here. rooftop terrace and cold pool on ground floor. none pushy your desk.

I want to go back there!!!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We are a family of 4 , kids 7 and 10 . We had the family room which was larger than normal, which was great to spread out for 3 nights,$49 Aus a night not including breakfast .
The street was very quiet and kids were able to kick the soccer ball aroundin the evenings with locals kids.
Nick and Lin were fantastic helping us with our day trips, Organised day trip with the Elephants at Changthai Heritage Elephants it was the absolute highlightof our trip. Location is walking distance to Sunday night walking market and smaller temples close by, the pool was great to cool off but you weren't able to lay by the pool as there was no room.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating to our kids. We didn't have any meals there only breakfast which was really basic and served our purpose. We went to Pai for 2 nights and then came back to SK House 2 and stayed another 2 nights before moving on again. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it for Families.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family