All reviewstrain stationfan roomold citysun deckswimming poolelephant sanctuarygreat guest housefree ridelaundry servicenice poolbars and restaurantscooking classrooms are spaciousstayed here for nightslocation is excellenttuk tuktours
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Despite being probably the most annoying customers they had, the staff were constantly helpful and friendly. One even drove myself and my friend to the hospital at 3am because we couldn't get a taxi. The rooms are clean, and the food is good. Overall I had a pleasant stay

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, near temples and only a 10min walk from restaurants and a 20min walk from the market. However it is down a dark alleyway and my sister and I as two girls, 20 and 22 found this a little scary at night.

The hotel staff were mostly nice and helpful and the pool was lovely.
The rooms were adequate but quite outdated however our bathroom smelt like vomit and was unbearable to be in for more than a few minutes without feeling sick. They were also very stingy on the toilet roll (had to go down and ask for more nearly every day) and only cleaned the rooms every 3 days.

On our first full day we were told by the man at the tour desk in the hotel lobby that the best way to get up to Doi Suthep temple would be with one of their recommended taxis. Turned out it was just a guy from the hotel who drove us up in his car. However he brought his young son along, must have been around 2 years old. The child wasn't strapped in at all and was standing up on the passenger seat until his dad gave him his phone. As we are going up this extremely steep and winding highway the kid starts screaming that the phone isn't working so the driver tries to fix it but is looking at the phone and not the road at all!! He does this several times until the son gets impatient that the phone isn't working and starts kicking the gear stick which made the car stall and stop and pulling on the steering wheel making us swerve.
I have been in about 5 car crashes in my life, two of which I could have died in but had a lucky escape so as you can imagine I was having a panic attack in the back seat.
When we finally got to Doi Suthep in just about one piece I said to the guy that we were really sorry but couldn't come back with him in a few hours as planned as we were terrified. He said okay and we paid him for the one way trip.
When we got back all the staff were ignoring us when we tried to order food and giving us dirty looks. This hotel is family run so I'm assuming that he came back and told everyone.
All in all we had a great time in Chiang Mai and the hotel was okay but doubt we would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights. Its really clean for a hostel, cheap price 200baht a nigh.
Has a nice swimming pool.
But the best is probably the staff working there. They will help you in everything you need.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel has very friendly owners/staff. They picked us up from the train station and after we had the chance to refresh, they gave us lots of information on what we could do in the area. The hotel is located in the old center, which is a very good starting point for exploring the city. The only minor points were that the swimming pool has no beds, so you cant relax and enjoy the sun on the side of the pool, and there was a little bit a weird smell in our bathroom. However, the rooms were large and the beds are comfy.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Got off the night train from Bangkok having no idea where to stay until we were greeted by the most friendliest man nick, he showed us the hotel and explained the prices and that a free taxi ride to the hotel would also be included so we said why not he explained if we didn't like the rooms we didn't have to stay. We arrived at the sk hotel 2 not knowing what to expect but by the first 5 minutes we couldn't look back the staff were amazing and the place for its price is a back packers dream. The air con room was so nice and they even gave us extra blankets if we got cold. They also hooked us up with the best elephant sanctuary park which was by far the best day of our trip. The boys at the tourism counter are also amazing helped us far and beyond. 3 days there were defiantly not enough. Will be back for sure X

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends