All reviews train station fan room old city elephant sanctuary free ride roof terrace per night clean pool sun loungers bars and restaurants cooking class rooms are spacious location is excellent tours baht lin elephants
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel, clean room, nice service people and swimming pool! Good zone (inside the old town). Goods views. Hot and cold water on the bathroom, tv, comfortable beds. It is very good. The breakfast it's also good and no so expensive

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Clean pool. Clean rooms. Good food. Lots of friendly staff to help. Great location. This place is a gem for the value in old town. One suggestion is don't allow smoking in the hotel entrance. Arriving to elephant pants blowing clouds of smoke as you walk in is not good marketing.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The title says it all ! The guesthouse is clean with spacious rooms, you can pass by the pool if the temperature of Chiang mai is too high for you, the staff members are friendly, special dedication to "Jul" (sorry if I didn't spell it right)
Who helped organize our nice journey with the elephant, he was kind, friendly and fluent(which is important) thanks again !

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week when I was trekking around Thailand.

The reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly when I checked in and showed me to my room. The room was basic but very clean. The bed was comfy, the bathroom had seen better days but everything worked and the towels were lovely and soft! Yes the room did overlook a building site which I was a bit annoyed by at first but they only were working during the day which was when I was out and about exploring anyway.

The hotel itself had a very authentic Thailand feel to it. The reception area is beautiful and has a cosy little pool which is ideal for a dip to cool off after you have been out and about.

Its mainly backpackers that stay here and I met some nice people from all over the world.

Chiang Mai itself is beautiful, don't miss the Temple next to the hotel. Stunning.

Watch out for the various tuk tuk drivers as they will offer you amazing discounts on tours of the city but will take you.to shops where they get commission.

A lovely hotel in a lovely city, perfect if your on a budget!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

When it comes for hospitability I wouldnt give them even 1 star... let me explain..we booked 2 nights there and we wanted to book another night (after our trekking trip )but the guy who sells excoursions blackmailled me saying"if you buy trekking trip in Town i wont take care of you and you will not stay longer in hotel"!! Even though We bought 2 nights 3 days trekking trip for 1700bht and that man offered the same tour for 4000bht what a crook! DO NOT BUY EXCOURSIONS FROM HIM ITS A RIP OFF.
WE had to move but easily found another hostel just round the corner. ..I dont know who that person is weather owner or just a worker but some one must sort him out. ..its not right kicking out people just because they didnt buy trekking trip from him !!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends