US$146
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$159
US$68
Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$232
US$206
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$420
US$306
Anantara.com
US$77
US$58
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$128
US$78
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$37
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

US$65
US$53
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$217
US$175
Priceline
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$102
US$57
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The guesthouse we were supposed to stay at had a last minute issue with the toilet so they booked us a room here. I wish they hadn't.

- door lock is flimsy at best, a typical bathroom type lock with a button push on handle lock.
- everything in the bathroom was rusty. Faucets, toilet flush, showerhead, you name it.
- faucet water expels brown gunk. I would wash my hands and find brown gunk on them after.
- some kind of inflatable vinyl pillows, not real pillows.
- smelly towels
- do not even offer complimentary water, tea or coffee

I'm okay with basic, but this may be a couple levels below basic.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Thank Sammie E. C
Reviewed 13 May 2016

stayed here one night. AC double room is clean and basic with a small balcony. Everything is fine at a reasonable price. Staff is very polite. No bottled nor refilled water provided. No fridge in room. We find a cheaper room just a corner beside here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I booked and payed a room two days in advance, because i was going to a trekking trip, and needed a room nearby when I returned.

I payed for the room upfront, 350 baht, and also a deposit of 500 baht.
When I came there 2 days later, they had no room for me!
They had a relative in the north part of the old city, and I hot a room there one night, but that place was horrible and it was a lot of hassle moving there and then back again.
And they didn't apologize. I was shocked that they can just ignore bookings like this.

But when I got back to Nuanpranee, I stayed another night.

I ordered a tuktuk to take me to the airport for the departure day. I had to leave at 04:30 am, because of an early flight.
The driver (a relative of the owner) said she was told that we were going to the bus station, not the airport, and she was a bit hesitating at first, because she was given the wrong room number for the traveller.

But despite the lack of control of the agreements, The room was very nice. Clean and quiet. 2nd floor.
Internet was no good though, very slow.

But the location is great.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Found it by walking, 450 baht/night for a room for 2 people with AC.
Simple and clean.
Very quiet place in a nice zone of CM.

No complainings at all!

Maybe the 500baht deposit for the key was a little too much but anyway...
Nice stay compared to other experiences we had.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I spent 10 days at Nuanpranee House and I really enjoyed my stay. The place was very clean and the room was bright and quiet. The staff was nice and helpful, and the girl at the reception desk was always welcoming me with a big smile. I stayed here during the low season and apart from my sister and her partner in the bedroom next to mine, the place seemed empty. Very, very quiet.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the building are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family