B2 Thippanate
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$96
US$340
US$50
US$37
Agoda.com
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$247
Anantara.com
US$98
US$95
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$106
US$102
All reviewsclose to the airportrooms are cleanair conquiet neighborhoodbudget hotelnice roomold citytaxishowerbedmarketlocationthailandtvbaht
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

we were there for our 2nd nightlife in CM. it was fulled with rooms in Nimman branch. we booked online at economy price. the room was clean and have service minds according to we checked-in late at night. the front office was warm welcome with security boy. it is a good place to take a rest if u have plan to go Nimman streets at night. it is very close by Red public car about 10 mins. i like this branch.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hilariousinpink
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very comfortable hotel, in a contemporary style. The room is spacious and with contemporary decor, the bed and pillow comfy and the shower had good pressure and was hot.

It is not central, but close to the airport and the downtown and markets of Chiang Mai could be reached by 20-25 min. walk or an inexpensive 50 baht Uber/Grab ride.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Reach the hotel around 12pm today.( i was writing this review in the room now). Been told 2pm only can check in! Ok, fine!!! But the receptionists, all of them, were like i dont give a damm face showing to the guests!!! If not i would give then a five star!!! Location- around 1km to old city,if walking not an issue then i think there were no problems for you all!!! Alot of stalls nearby!!! Room- nice, clean, large, modern!!! Recommend

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for 5 nights and left the bag for 2 days. Its nice.

The room is twin bed, the aircon is cold. Totally is fine for back packer.

Parking space was free. The hotel is near Hai Ya Weeken Market. We booked via agoda only 3XX bath

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank inda15
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Clean, large, quiet, modern rooms at an affordable price. No questioning that. But, I left one night into my 4 day reservation without getting a refund so that I could move to another hotel.

Why? What good is a great room in a poor location? I had to walk a km to get to anything in the Old City. I'm a person who comes back at least once a day for a rest to my hotel. So that means 4 km of extra walking per day. And the neighborhood is not pleasant, in contrast to the beautiful, leafy, Old City.

Furthermore, to get vegetarian food, I had to walk to old city. I guess, if you are an omnivore with no dietary restrictions and are happy to eat whatever street food is available (low density of restaurants of any kind nearby), then no problem.

Finally, the staff spoke almost no English, but that per se is fine with me. What was bothersome is that some of them made no attempt to communicate at all if I can't speak Thai. Now, any two human beings can communicate at least with hand gestures if they try and I've been in numerous such successful conversations with no common language whatsoever. But here, some of them would just appear annoyed and make a face of "WHAT are you saying?" and "I just wish you'd stop trying to talk and go away". So that's why I moved away even though they refused a refund.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo