“Little Italy ”

Secret Learning Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: My number is +66 7133493..( is 3 months I try to change put the company don't do ) ... SLOW FOOD - I am an Italian cooker who loves to cook and I decide to cook for a few people only so I can concentrate on every single dish.Small menu which I like to serve every single dishes. Kitchen close around 9:00 PM. Simone The restaurant is very small. WE have total 18 sets is full. No big tables available ( 3 for 4 seats )+ a small one. Simone the Cook and Owner. Thanks in advance to take a look to the description about our way.
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Visited this lovely little restaurant twice during our stay in the area. Situated in a trendy little part of Chiang Mai Secret Learning Restaurant's relaxed, laid back atmosphere can be sensed from a distance. The owner who is excellent at multi tasking (seating, taking orders, cooking and serving) pays special attention to each customer and although this may slow the cooking process the food is worth the wait. We tried some of the pasta dishes and they were delicious....everything was fresh and prepared with true Italian passion!!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

It isn't a big restaurant, and not really comfortable, but very good food and nice atmosphere. The owner Simon was very kind with all of us even the wife friendly and polite. The service was quite slow, but doesn't matter we were on holiday and time is not a problem

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Food was amazing!! The Italian owner is the sweetest person too. It's a small restaurant and you feel very welcomed. The kitchen is right in front of you which we loved. It was fun to see them cook. Loved it everything about this place!

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I went to Secret Learning with my partner for dinner.
Being the high-rated restaurant on TripAdvisor that it is, at 7pm the petite place was packed, and we happily shared a table with another 2 tourists.
The restaurant has about 6 tables, along with a few bar stools lined up along the kitchen bench. Upbeat electronic music played, and the place has a great 'living room' chilled out vibe and decor.
My partner ordered the Italian Speck pizza, and I the Vegetable Salad.
Originally I ordered the Avocado and Vegetable Salad, but unfortunately the house was out of avocado. The owner (I assume, a charming Italian man), came over to apologize and explain they were out of season. He guided me towards something similar, and I was not disappointed.
The pizza, was by absolute far, the best damn pizza we have ever had. Ever. We both hail from a very multicultural part of Sydney, where various food cuisines are readily available. We have never had pizza this good, not even close. I even ate my partner's crusts once he was done.
Vegetable salad was huge, full of various fresh veggies (shock horror, not just lettuce,) and topped with an incredible extra virgin olive oil. Only thing I'd suggest is possibly a bit more bread... Maybe I'm just a greedy pig though!
I'll definitely be coming back to SL.
Phenomenal!

Ella & Beau

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I've always been a bit unsure having western food in Thailand but Secret Learning Restaurant changed my opinion. Right from the moment we walked in we were greeted with warmly.
The food was amazing, I had pizza and my partner had the veggie salad. Both meals were next level in quality and taste. The pizza was REAL pizza! The salad and all its trimmings were mouth watering and the extra virgin oil was so tasty.
The atmosphere is awesome also, definitely would go back and I suggest you take yourself there if you can. It's in a great section of the city also.