“Simple but fantastic Italian "home style" meal”
Review of Secret Learning Restaurant - CLOSED

Secret Learning Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My number is +66 7133493..( is 3 months I try to change put the company don't do ) ... SLOW FOOD - I am an Italian cooker who loves to cook and I decide to cook for a few people only so I can concentrate on every single dish.Small menu which I like to serve every single dishes. Kitchen close around 9:00 PM. Simone The restaurant is very small. WE have total 18 sets is full. No big tables available ( 3 for 4 seats )+ a small one. Simone the Cook and Owner. Thanks in advance to take a look to the description about our way.
Reviewed 19 May 2016

If you expect fine dining don't go! But if you want delicious food, conversation and just a good time this place is a must if you are in chiangmai! I was probably lucky meeting such wonderful people that I ended up spending great night with.... but the again that woul not have happened if it were not for the owner Simone and his wonderful wife who just can not help but spread a great atmosphere. after one night I fell like I've known him for ever...

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 5 May 2016

We absolutely loved this extremely small and amazingly quaint place. essentially 2 people doing everything and the home made lasagna was to die for. You re not just dinning in this place...you are experiencing it. far too small though and many were turned away. get in really early say 6pm. love it

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Being part Italian myself im always sceptical when eating Italian meals other than in Italy!! However this restaurant is truly amazing, the owner is truly passionate about his cooking and brings a huge part of the gorgeous italian food to Chaing Mai!!!!! This restaurant is truly a hidden gem.

1  Thank 493tashae
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

I fell in love with this restaurant!! Fresh home made delicious Italian food with great staff, quick service and a fabulous atmosphere. This cute restaurant is at the back street just off Ratchapakhinai Road. Absolutely gorgeous! Earns my highest recommendations.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Visited this lovely little restaurant twice during our stay in the area. Situated in a trendy little part of Chiang Mai Secret Learning Restaurant's relaxed, laid back atmosphere can be sensed from a distance. The owner who is excellent at multi tasking (seating, taking orders, cooking and serving) pays special attention to each customer and although this may slow the cooking process the food is worth the wait. We tried some of the pasta dishes and they were delicious....everything was fresh and prepared with true Italian passion!!