“Great food and lovely owners”
Review of Its Good Kitchen

Its Good Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 2,398 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Thai, International
Description: Small Simple (but) SIGNIFICANT HOMEMADE Authentic Thai fresh food. PS. We're so sorry to inform that our restaurant has limited seat so, we can't make a reservation via telephone.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place is excellent, the food and shakes we ordered were amazing, all prepared fresh at very reasonable prices with quick and friendly service. Me and my Husband were in Chiang Mai for our Honeymoon and ate here after visiting the nearby Wat Phra Singh temple. The lovely owners saved our whole trip as my husband left his wedding ring in the bathroom, when we came back hours later we were greeted with smiles and the ring was returned in an envelope for us. Really lovely people and excellent food, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine and myself found this restaurant on tripadvisor, and we have never looked back. We went here 4 times in the span of 4 days! The food is really good and they serve big portions as well. And if you fancy, a big Chang is only 70 baht. If I ever visit Chiang Mai again, I’ll definitely come back.

1  Thank Victor O
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have visited this restaurant multiple times during our stay. The staff are very friendly, and the food comes very quickly after ordering. When my boyfriend was ill, they gave me take-away food, carefully packaged and made it super quick so I didn’t have to wait. It does both vegetarian and meat dishes, though there are loads of lovely vegetarian options. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

26th March 2018

Came across the restaurant walking past and it had quite a lot of people inside compared to the others.

Food is inexpensive and service is great! I ordered the green curry and the lady asked how hot I wanted; I asked for medium but I think my tongue is still recovering from the spice lol!

Overall good food in a great location. They also have free WiFi.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Good food quickly served with a smile very cheap it was near our hotel and recommended so that was how we found it