Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
Booking.comUS$160
PricelineUS$143
Destinia.comUS$171
3,256 results
All reviews kasara suite british consulate service restaurant night market river view suite private lounge ping river beautiful hotel our honeymoon main restaurant turn down service the general manager an oasis welcome drink standard room tuk tuk old city
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Stayed there over Valentine’s weekend with my boyfriend, staffs were very friendly and helpful, asked for early check in, high floor room with unblocked view and everything was accommodated. The resort is very beautiful and has a relaxing vibe, with sunrise on the riverside. Clean and beautiful design, will definitely come back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Syahreza Ishwara, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Dear giftoracleprojects,

Warm greetings from Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and thank you for sharing your kind review on Trip Advisor.

It sounds like you had wonderful stay while here in Chiang Mai. I am delighted to know that you rate our resort so highly and appreciate our superb riverside setting. We are very proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer, and I shall certainly pass on your feedback to our team members.

We truly appreciate the time you’ve taken to share your views about our luxurious riverside retreat and look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable stay in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

We had an amazing getaway weekend for our anniversary at the Anantara in Chiangmai. From the moment we entered the hotel everything was perfect. The staff were amazing, the room was very large and spacious, the bed huge & comfortable, the view beautiful and the pool lovely. We ate at the 1921 restaurant which was excellent- definitely the best Thai food we've had, and we loved the James Bond decor! This hotel is absolutely worth the splurge!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Syahreza Ishwara, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Dear Frances C,

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

We went to the Anantara for Christmas brunch and I have to say, I was a bit nervous because my husband is vegan and often there isn’t a whole lot for him to eat at hotel buffets. I had emailed the hotel a few weeks before and was assured there would be vegan selections; however when we arrived, my heart sank because it seems the person I emailed misunderstood and thought I meant vegetarian because there were loads of vegetarian dishes, but all the vegetarian dishes had dairy. I spoke to one of the employees (I think his name was Khun Od?) and he immediately said he would have a chat with the kitchen. I thought they would perhaps come out with rice and stir fried vegetables, but instead he managed to get the kitchen to cook several amazing dishes for my husband. Every dish actually tasted incredible, which is a far cry from what usually happens - e.g. giving my husband only stir fried vegetables and rice. My daughters and I fully enjoyed the buffet as the food was incredible. After living in SE Asia as an expat for several years, you go to quite a few hotel buffets and I have to say that this is one on the Top 5 we have been to. To keep us in the Christmas spirit they had a choir singing Christmas carols and a jazz band. The entertainment was actually quite good and they kept it fun by interacting with the audience, even our daughter jumped on stage to sing with the band. The atmosphere by the river with white table cloth settings, was beautiful. The year 2020 was not such a great one so it was such a treat to be part a lovely event that was so well thought out and prepared. Everything was perfect as the Anantara clearly knows how to deliver excellent customer service. When we go back to Chiangmai, we will definitely book a Sunday brunch and will try to book a stay there if we can. Without a doubt we will recommend the Anantara to friends planning trips to Chiangmai. An establishment that puts that much thought and care into their end-to-end customer service, will always have our business.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Syahreza Ishwara, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Dear Foodobsessive72,

It sounds like you had wonderful while here in Chiang Mai. I am delighted to know that you rate our resort so highly and appreciate our superb riverside setting. We are very proud of the warm hospitality and exceptional service we offer, and I shall certainly pass on your feedback to our team members.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

I’ve stayed at countless hotels around the world. This one was simply magnificent. From the authentically beautiful zen like feel throughout to the friendly and accommodating staff to the well appointed spacious rooms, I give it a solid 5 stars.

Date of stay: February 2020
Syahreza Ishwara, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Jmaimin,

Reviewed 9 January 2021

Enjoyed a fine moment of peace and calm at this beautiful hotel over afternoon tea. Intrigued by this hotel's modern design and its well-kept old structure that is its restaurant, so I thought this would do for a place to relax over some treats after a long trip. And, it was worth it - although I'd say the afternoon tea was just ok, but nothing bad on taste buds. The highlight, for me, was the spatial aspect of the hotel. Very well laid out with inspiring modern architecture and spacious grassy, tree clad area overlooking directly to the river and structures on the other side. Service was attentive and professional. The waiter went out of his way to arrange our table as well as setting it up for the best view. Overall, absolutely a nice place to unwind in peace. If given the opportunity, staying here wouldn't be such a bad idea - and if the rate is not too damaging to the wallet..

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank ceylonsoul
Syahreza Ishwara, General Manager at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Dear ceylonsoul,