US$85
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$88
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$121
Hotels.com
US$627
US$394
Anantara.com
All reviewsvilla roomscomplimentary airport pickupold townwalls are thinair consunday night marketguest housemain lobbygreat positionsuperior roomnice boutique hotelthai stylethoroughly enjoyed our staywalking distanceupon checkfree breakfasta wonderful stay
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was very basic and fairly expensive compared to other places we have previously stayed at in Chiang Mai.
The rooms were very dark, bathrooms only just passable as there was no hot water to the wash hand basin and it was a definite "no, no " to flush the toilet paper!!
Swimming pool was tiny and surrounding pool furnishings definitely needed replacing!
On the plus side, we couldn't fault any of the staff, they were truly amazing and very, very helpful.
Would we return?? Sadly, no.. too far from the Night Bazaar and just not worth the money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Buri Gallery hotel during our 4 day visit to Chiang Mai and it was absolutely fantastic. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We easily booked several tours through the hotel and they were also great! The hotel itself is beautiful and our "superior room" was spacious and comfortable. The location is also very convenient as well--several temples within walking distance and perfect for Sunday Walking Street Market. What stood out the most was the hospitality of the staff. They were kind, knowledgeable and so helpful with every single thing. They even took time to provide tons of info for our next stop in Bangkok. By far the best customer service I have ever experienced at a hotel!

Great value and great hotel! Would highly recommend for anyone visiting Chiang Mai.

Stayed: June 2017
4  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

First let me say the staff at Buri are so welcoming, kind and helpful. They offered suggestions on things to do (it was my first time in Chiang Mai) they also arranged all my transportation for me and I was able to check into my room early since it was ready which was so nice! I had an early flight the morning of my check out (5am) and they had a taxi ready for me and a bagged up breakfast! Some people might prefer a more modern and new hotel but I liked the rustic feel and lanna style design. The pool is open anytime which I found to be very relaxing to cool off at night before heading to bed. The Sunday night market is right outside the front door! I would definitely come back here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank rasin1020
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Excellent hotel: rooms are cozy, big, and clean. Staff is always willing to help with a big smile and breakfast is complete, tasty and variate, including fruits, eggs, toasts... All the hotel is decorated in a beautiful Thai style and is situated in the center of Chiang Mai, so it's easy to go walking everywhere. Morover, price is really affordable. Really reccomended

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank shadylau
Reviewed 10 April 2017

First of all, it is very well located in the city center. There, everything is in walking distance. 7-eleven just next to the hotel for amenities.

Very friendly staff, they even helped us out for making a dinner reservation for a special restaurant in Bangkok!

Rooms; we had one of the villa rooms; spacious, comfy, nice bathroom with bath and shower, crisp and clean! Aircon and fan, they both worked fine. Save and small fridge in the room, everyday they provide water and free soda, also some chips.

The pool is small but great for a plunge, there is sun for a great part of the day. Because it is tucked away from the busy street in front af the hotel it's great for relaxing!

Room Tip: Villa rooms are a great deal!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple