“Best Paella, best Serrano,”
Review of Tapas Barcelona

Tapas Barcelona
Ranked #54 of 1,347 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: El unico restaurante español en la isla de ko-samui!!
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Such a little Restaurant, and almost not believable, the best spanish food we ever ate 9yes, we have been 100 times in spain).

Oscar, the owner, a handsome guy who gives the best service ever.

My recommendation: meat Paella and Sangria!!! I hope you don't get addicted!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Perfect place to sit around and pick through olives cheeses and jambon. Rimeinds me of Museeo de Jambon in barcelona. Took me like for-5 visits until I realized the bread and jambon stood infront of me was actuually for me.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

If you look for real Spanish tapas in koh samui, look no further! It was worth motorbike trip from another side of the island :)

1  Thank Agata W
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The food was good, freshly made by the owner who spends time telling you about the different dishes and how they're served in Barcelona!
Only criticism is that theres not many dishes for Vegetarians, apart from some bread, potatoes & tomatoes.

1  Thank naman d
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Eat dinner at Tapas barcelona, with my kids.
We all enjoy the Paella as well as tapas.

ps. there is no parking area in front of the store, you must park your car on the side of the main road or parking area(40barts per parking, I guess)