US$111
US$119
  • Beachfront
US$94
US$85
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
Agoda.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$72
Hotels.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$181
US$169
Sabai Lodge(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$26
Priceline
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
US$285
Trip.com
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$255
US$194
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Low end at a middle price hotel, that i will not use again. Rooms quite dirty, a lot of sand on floor everywhere. Most of the staff in reception very rude. When arriving i asked to see the room before checking in. The girl in reception got angry and said i can not cancel, have to pay at least 1:st night. When asking reception if i could haveone extra pillow, reception said first no, "we do not have" then added "If have price 50 Baht". Bathroom was not very inviting to use, quite dirty. I had to clean it and shower all walls before enering and using it.
Then i asked cleaning lady instead and gave her 100 Bht and got 2 pilows, extra towels and a extra cleaning. In room safe was not fixed to the wall se attached pictures. Pool was OK for 2 days then it went dark green full of alges. The hotel also had a sign SPA, but that was all there was only a sign no spa availible. Breakfast was very simple. The big problem with thees low priced hotels are that the live with a lot of Russian costumers, that are quite rude. And when hotel staff handle a lot of Russians during a long time, staff becomes rude themselves. This hotel is used as a Russian charter hotel. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose sea view, all othe rooms have the view of powercables or into an alley
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank LouiseRytz
Reviewed 21 March 2015

When I arrive the staff was welcoming me in a nice way, and they did so all 2 weeks I stay there. Room was all I expected with good space, tv, minibar, ac, and good wifi. Bathroom was ok, with plenty hot water and pressure. Balcony was ok, but it was facing Soi 2, and the people who live in the house on the other side are leaving the garbage out of the windows, and it looks like a dump. Not nice. But I can not blame the hotel for this.
On level 3, there is a small, but nice pool. It was nice to stay there on wednesdays, when it`s not possible to rent beds and shade on the beach.
Breakfast was buffe style, with plenty and good food.
I like this hotel, and the people who work there. I felt at home, and will go back. But is it 4 star???? I think it`s more 3+

Room Tip: Room faceing the beach have nice wiev.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2015

Went there with friend to have breakfast, it was wery bad food and we complained but just received irritated looks, we both got stomick sick for 2 days. Can not reccomend this restaurant. We didnt stay at the hotel just for breakfast

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Swed81
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I went to Thailand just for 4 nights and over New Year so booked online - somewhere I had not been to before, close to beach and shopping and massage with basic requirements and not too expensive. I found this hotel and organized Airport Pick Up, Early Check In and Daily Breakfast.
I gave them my flight details and arrival time of 5.40am - but when I got there no sign of my Taxi/Private Limo driver anywhere. Lucky the Hotel emailed me his name and phone number so I called him - he told me which door to meet him at so I went there - and waited again. Eventually I phoned again - now well over 30 minutes later - and that's when he finally walked in - so not a nice start having to wait that long and phone twice to be picked up.
I got to the hotel and was asked to pay the taxi in CASH straight away - not what I expected as I hadn't had time to exchange any money yet and I thought as I booked it through the hotel it would be part of my hotel bill payable in total - but not so.
My room request was with Ocean View on high floor - well - I got 5th floor (out of 7) which was nice - but the VIEW was to a side building - and between the 2 buildings it looked like a RUBBISH DUMP - absolutely disgusting. See pictures. Further, 2 lights didn't work, shower base dirty and damaged. When I asked for a different room as initially requested - I was told that all booked out and maybe tomorrow.
I gave it the night and went to breakfast the next morning just to get my next shock - in the restaurant you were allowed to SMOKE (I guess all smokers shout Yippy now - but for us Non-smokers nothing worse than having "smoke on your toast"). I asked for the "non-smoking area" in the restaurant and was told there is NONE.
This was it - my decision was made - I would find another hotel and cancel my original booking - which I did. I paid for the early check in and the one night spend - total of 2,900 Baht and found another hotel a few streets down - bigger and cleaner rooms, bigger pool, nicer view and to my surprise - only 1,000 Baht per night - so maybe a :"blessing in disguise". (but for such a short time (only 4 nights in total) the difference in price doesn't matter - but having to find another hotel, argue over not staying as per planned booking or paying early cancellation fee and shifting all your stuff - it spoiled my trip immensely).
And - if you go to this hotel in hope of a massage or spa treatment - don't bother - that part of the hotel has shut down permanently due to lack of business - or maybe it might have to do with the poor management of the whole complex which wouldn't surprise me.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Bjoern G
Reviewed 1 December 2014

This hotel is located in front of The Eurostar hotel which I assume was built first.So it is The New Eurostar which as the
seaviews at the the front.My wife and I stayed in room 601 on the sixth floor which was a corner room classed as delux
seaview.The view was good day and night.The room was spacious with a big free standing fridge,flat screen TV,tea/coffee
making,in room safe,hairdryer,telephone,good free wifi internet,plenty of furniture and seating.Big double bed, although
not quite as hard as normal.The shower worked fine, as did everything else whilst we were there, stayed for 5 nights B&B.
It as a swimming pool on the third floor and they provide beach towels and there are a few sunbeds around the pool area.
The front desk was 24 hours with nice staff who were very helpful, lift soon got you up to the floors. A small bar near
front desk area.The restaurant is located in front of the hotel so you walk out of the hotel into restaurant next door
which is spacious and quite airy.The breakfast is buffet, two different cereals,toaster,fried egg,no egg station,
fruit,tea and coffee,fruit juice.The rest of it seemed geared more towards Asian type foods.Did not eat there during
day because there are plenty more eating places which in my opinion are better valve.The hotel is located down a quite
SOL about 50 meters from the beach,near money changers,ATMs, lots of places to eat/drink.Taxi and Baht buses passing all
the time on main road.Enjoyed our stay here and the view from our balcony.

Room Tip: get deluxe seaview room
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple