“Good value !”

The Captains Bar & Guesthouse
Ranked #890 of 1,292 Restaurants in Pattaya
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here 3 times now. Firstly Thai which were 2 massive but tasty dishes. Secondly half a big roast chicken at about 60 baht less than most. Other big plus, not always available elsewhere are roomy clean toilets! Other USP is some quite old UK music videos from the 1960s onwards. Only real downside is the gravy isn’t up to much. Would recommend for good value well cooked food. It deserves to succeed and I hope it does!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Triskelion123
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Very simply. It does excellent food at very good prices. The staff are always welcoming . It is clean and tidy and I have never had a bad meal here

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank pppppppppppl
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We used to like the bubble and squeak breakfast, until one morning my friend arrived 10 minutes after me.
He ordered the bubble and squeak and when it came out immediately with mine. It was obvious that they had just cut my bubble in half and put the other half on my friends plate - tiny portions.
They think they are clever, but they are just stupid to pull tricks like this.
I did forgive them, and went back, but now all prices are up, and no bubble and squeak now.
So goodbye Captains Bar - there is hardly anyone in there anyway, I doubt they will survive.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018

And only B35 baht.
I usually have the bubble and squeak with two fried eggs, which is B90 and very good.
The seats are raised high above the road, and some are actually captains chairs.
This place is in Soi 11, ( Soi Honey) not Soi LK Metro.

Date of visit: February 2018