All reviews cruise hotel royal cruise sea view pattaya beach nice hotel hotel is situated swimming pool room was spacious cleaning staff a great place to stay stayed here for nights breakfast buffet walking street balcony agoda cleanliness gym
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Travelled with kids and the hotel have all the necessary luxury. All okay but a bit problematic to go to breakfast area as we were travelling with baby stroller

The lift were not connected to the breakfast hall and used stairs (not that far).

Pool was great and location is definately excellent. Just a minute walk to seafront.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Good location, Very comfort bed and clean. Worth the money. But be careful on the room socket which near the TV and fridge is not suitable for phone charging. I will suggest that their service can be better, especially front desk.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This is part of 4 separate A one hotels near one another. The building was small and the pool is also a bit small and basically overlooks the main street but you can also use the two pools in A one new wing and A one the royal cruise. For breakfast you have to go across the road to A one new wing, which serves halal food which was a huge bonus for us, the selection was not to bad. The best thing about the Hotel was the rooms we were on the 8th floor with sea view. The rooms were lovely it was like having our own little apartment. With a balcony with a lovely view of the sea. The cleaning staff where very good. My father stayed in the new wing on his last visit and said that the rooms were deafnitly better in the A one beach resort. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Stayed at the hotel with my 14 year old son. Hotel is in a good location and we had a decent view of the sea. They committed to getting us two beds which they.
The issues I had was that room had some mini ants and mosquitoes also staying in the room. They came sprayed the room for ants while we were in the room / balcony which ended up making my son and I a bit nauseous. The next my son had mosquito bites on his face. We called the front desk and they had no mosquito candles or the plug in as other hotels I’ve stayed in Pattaya. They wanted to come back to spray and we declined.
The beds were not hard which is great. The shower was very difficult to keep cool. Way to hot and It would get hotter if someone on that floor flushed the toilet or was taking a shower. This was very annoying. Finally the T.V. Was very old and did not have any HDMI inputs and the English Channel offering was limited. I sometimes like to watch movies from my iPhone via an HDMI adapter.
The gym was good and was suitable for a decent workout.
The breakfast buffet was horrible. I am not a big breakfast snob and I always feel it is hard to screw up breakfast until I visited the A-One breakfast buffet. It was in a different building which was no big deal but the Eggs Benedict was offered but were cold, every morning. The preparer on the first morning seemed annoyed that I nicely pointed out the Eggs Benedict’s were cold and got more pissed off when I ask that she make a fresh one which was also cold. Omelet station only offered onions or pepper with no cheese, mushroom or ham. It was way over cooked. A different morning, I asked for scramble eggs and they were grossly over cooked. One positive is that they had fresh orange juice which was nice. For breakfast service, it is too bad since the space and the selection was impressive but appeared to have a lack of quality control in the prep or service.
Overall the hotel fell short in my opinion and I felt that there are better hotels in Pattaya for the money. It was not a horrible stay but they seem to need to get their act together to make visitors stays are enjoyable since there are so many great options in Pattaya.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Hotel is little dated, needs some improvements as far as interiors and rooms. It is an extremely busy, best thing about the hotel is location, so in that sense, it is recommended. Rooms are fairly furnished and clean but can be better, coffee, tea, and water are provided in the room free of charge.In-room dining is good but little pricey compared to other places next door.Internet connection is free and of decent speed, overall, it's a decent hotel but not top rated.

Room Tip: Some rooms are top of the club, second-floor rooms are the worst to chose, very noisy next to AC units, chose high floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends