“Outstanding Steak Restaurant”

Royal Grill Room & Wine Cellar
Ranked #55 of 918 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$30 - US$70
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
USA
“Outstanding Steak Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

Wonderful steak restaurant located in the Royal Cliff Resort. Our party of six had no trouble getting a table right away. The menu was very good with a wonderful wine selection at reasonable prices. The scallop appetizers were outstanding with a wonderful mustard sauce and a few greens. For the main course I ordered a wonderful cut of Australian sirloin, which was cooked and seasoned perfectly. Top it off with a nice chocolate cake, ice cream, and a tawny port and the meal was complete. Several of my colleagues ordered the New York Strip - cut to your specifications at the table - and others ordered the lamb. Everyone was very pleased with their selections. The staff was wonderful and the restaurant itself was very pleasant to dine in. Highly recommend it for a good steak dinner and wine.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank J H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Thai first
Perth, United Kingdom
“Absolutely beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

My family normally saves this restaurant for a special occasion during our holiday. Superb staff which have been there for many years. Food gets cooked right in front of you which is great to watch, and is soo delicious.

Visited October 2011
Pattaya, Thailand
“Dinner in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

My wife and I went to the retaurant for her birthday dinner. We had reserved the table sometime ago and were really looking forward to it. We were not let down, it was fantastic. The staf had set up our table with birthday greetings and a floral garland all around the table. We ordered soups followed by Chateau Briang. It was simply superb. We accompanied the food with a delicious Tempranillo red, which was smooth with a great bouqet. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wishes to have great food and terrifice service. The staff were unbelievably courtious and attentive throughout the evening.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Robert T
worcester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a essential part of your stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2010

I stayed at the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time. All staff from front office, housekeeping to waiters and waitress were so helpful and always smiling.

We tried many restaurants while we were at the Royal Cliff, but The Grill Room and Wine Cellar one of our favourites. The wine cellar has thousands of wines and you can actually dine in the wine cellar itself - a great atmosphere! The food was divine, the wine was fabulous and we will definately return again next year!

Houston, Texas
“This is one of the best restaurants we have ever dinned at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2010

We stayed at the Royal Cliff Beach resort for our 25th wedding anniversary earlier this year on recommendation of a friend of ours.
During our stay we dinned at several of the restaurants in the resort, all which were very good, but the one that made the biggest impression on us was the Grill Room and Wine Cellar.
This is one of the best restaurants we have ever dinned at; the service was second to none and the food was to die for.
My husband decided on the Gin flambéed tomato soup and I treated myself to the escalope of duck foie gras both are starters was prepared magnificently.
For main course my husband went for the Australian chateau brand which my husband enjoyed tremendously. I had the tiger prawns which were flambéed and very tasty and good size.
For dessert we decided on Crepe Suzette and the rum flambéed bananas this was skillfully prepared at our table.
This was truly one of the most memorable dinners we have has in a very long time and it really added to making our 25th anniversary apleasant one.
I would like to thank the staff of the Grill room for a wonderful evening.

2 Thank madisondenise