“Very disappointing”

Ranked #301 of 1,177 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: European, Thai, British
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Fish and chips restaurant with Thai food serving top quality fresh produce at reasonable prices , eat in or takeaway , smoking outside , bbc news, free wifi , air con inside , clean and friendly open from 11am until 2 am from November 1st until April 30th , low season open 11am until 12pm , come and try our speciality imported cod , only 299 baht for cod ( 350grams ) and chips , on Friday special 299baht cod ,chips and mushy peas .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just had the medium cod and chips. The fish had a slightly unpleasant taste and was dry, while the chips were over-size and soggy This falls a long way short of the standard of some of the rivals, and didn't represent good value at 260 baht. Charging 60 baht each for a couple of cans of fake coca cola was also a bit over the top. I was the only one in the restaurant at lunchtime, which should have told me something.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Large Cod plate. It was massive and very pricey. More than I needed. The cod was a little tough and not flaky or seasoned with salt as in the past. The chips were potato wedges that were mushy and greasy. They needed to be cooked a little more. The tartar sauce was excellent. It was all served hot and timely but not as good as I remembered from years past. I went early for lunch and it seems like they just opened. I wonder if I went for dinner if perhaps the food would be better. I love fish n chips and hope to find better in Bangkok.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Ok, I've reviewed this place before and was quite pleased. I used to live across the road behind the Family Mart. As I've moved kinda forgot about it. Full disclosure, I ordered this with door2door delivery service (who are fantastic), I just ordered a bit of everything, John Dory/chips, onion rings, mashed potatoes, mushy peas, baked beans, peas, pickled onions, gherkins. Don't judge me, I was hungry. Ok, the fish, tasty enough and as hot as it just came out of the oil, a bit greasy for my like. The half handful of chips were hard and burnt. Onion rings, well, in a word, spectacular, really really good. Mashed potatoes were weird and wrapped in plastic so one bite done. Mushy peas, peas, baked beans as to be expected. Pickled onions and gherkins super nice. I like this place, I'm not sure the cooks really do sometimes. Get the onion rings is my recommendation.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Located on soi Lengkee . Walk past many times over the years. Reading good and bad reviews.decided to give it a go. Good was good. Decent fish and chips. Good staff..prices good too.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Looked good.
Very disappointed very mushy fish. I think it was taken from the freezer and defrosted. Sad.