US$135
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$100
US$90
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$78
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
US$112
US$89
Trip.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
Hotels.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$165
US$104
Agoda.com
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$80
Amari.com
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$204
1,729 results
All reviewsgarden cafestayed at the marriottterrace suiteelephant barwalking streetroyal garden plazashopping mallbeach roadswim up barswimming poolthe club loungegreat poolbreakfast buffetcentral locationsea viewnight lifekat
Reviewed 26 February 2011

rooms were tiny, bathrooms ill equiped. air condidtioning if any was terrible and the staff had a major attitude problem. the location of the hotel is excellent and it touches a mall. they had a decent gym and a water slide for kids. we cut short our stay and opted for another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank damanbhalla
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Definitely NOT Marriott standards....location is good.....close to walking street,Ripley's museum,malls but it does not provide value for money.....Hotel is not properly maintained (lawns not maintained ,swimming pool not very clean) and the rooms are horrible.. ..but the buffet breakfast is okay... However U don't even feel that u r staying in a Marriott.....der is a musty smell inside the lift.....d rooms r a complete put off :-(

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sonammm
Reviewed 8 January 2011

I have stayed here about 4-6 times.... The 5 STARS that I would give is to the staff--- They are so sweet and helpful--- always willing to help. I fall in love with every female staff member whenever I stay there. Great Gym and you will need it because the buffet is extensive. Plus it is a little oasis in the craziness that we all know Pattaya is about.
I will say that is is acceptable in the thai culture to lightly discipline children.... So at xmas time ie kids out of school--- plan on enduring their screaming and squeeling around the pool. If you stay with the marriott a lot they will upgrade you to "gold" member--- WOW then they really go over the top on making sure you are happy

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Rooms are old and dated. Outdoor hallways is prone to getting bugs inside the room. The rooms have a glass wall which looks into the room; if you are not only with your partner in the room it can be very akward as the blinds definitely do not provide adequate privacy.

Had booked this room for 3 nights for myself and my parents. When booking, I had been confirmed that it would be a 2 double bed room. Upon arrival, was told that the hotel does not have 2 double bed rooms and only single double bed rooms or twin rooms and that I would need to pay for an extra room. I asked to escalate the incident to the manager and instead our issue was simply passed on to another employee. The whole fiasco took 45mins and at the end we had to pay for an extra bed. Incredibly disappointed with the way management handled the situation - definitely could have been better.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2010

I stayed on multiple occasion ( more than 75 nights) at Pattaya Marriott between august 2010 and november 2010 and my first impression its expensive considering pattaya but like heaven in middle of city. The hotel is very near to Walking street and that makes it ideal location to stay. The breakfast spread is biggest I have ever seen and if there is anything that u can't see then u can ask chef for that.Room service is good and same is true about their front desk however reservation system is not upto mark. I kept on extending my stay on weekly basis and atleast twice they told me our hotel is full and we cant offer you room however at last I got it. This made me nervous as I am one of their very good customer.... there garden wing have best view to live and even high rises are good... pool side bar is awsome and Rainy is too good host. In garden cafe Preeya is a very good host and make sure that u are comfortable with breakfast. Dicey raily pub is too good.... one more thing there bathrooms are a bit compact but I knew they are renovating them...... if you dont care for money in pattaya and want to have a fabulous stay then this is place for u

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business