“Easy going Restaurant ”

Ranked #310 of 1,184 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante Mimosa is an authentic Italian/Thai family owned Restaurant located close to Jomtien Beach Pattaya. It offers the finest Italian and Thai food in the area through a combination of the freshest highest quality ingredients and decades of experience. Everything here is homemade even down to our delicious desserts, at Mimosa we know good food!
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Our 3rd time to this Restaurant.
Very friendly, salads are great. Brother in law enjoys the wine. Our Water melon shake could have been stronger. My Momo Pizza was first class.
The wife had the sea food linguine was pretty good to.
Good parking. Very good toilets. Service is excellent. Efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This was not the first time I had been there and was as impressed this time as before. The quality of the food and the service are really very good. The pasta was freshly prepared and tasty as was the pizza.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

The food is average and to be expected for that price. There are some better Italian restaurants in Pattaya though, also a lot worse.

The restaurant is located far away from the beach or tourist area's, it's right next to a busy road and doesn't have much charm.

I would give this restaurant an 'Average' score of three where it not that the foreign staff treated us very rude. When my five year old son wanted to see how pizza's were made from a fair distance behind glass, we where scared away by a huge angry Italian pizza maker in such a way that it scared my kid (we're normal people and if he'd asked us to not look, we'd smile, understand and walk away. There was no need for rudeness and voice raise). That ruined the evening.. I think guests should not be treated that way, especially when they are five years old and want to see how pizza is made..

For people without children, a car and a navigation system this restaurant might still be worth wile. Us, they won't see again though.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Mimosa is a good looking Italian restaurant, good seating and ambiance that offers excellent quality food.

While the prices are higher than your average pizza place the quality and flavour are worth the visit. The crust can make a pizza and at Mimosa it is thin and crispy with excellent ingredients. The anti pasta dish of cold meats and cheese is very tasty and a great way to start the meal off.

Wine is by the glass, carafe or bottle, yes it is expensive but that is the same every where in Thailand

Staff are friendly, smile a lot and very attentive, we will be returning to Mimosa

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

The smallest piece of fish I have ever seen and not properly cooked and at 300 baht it was rubbish. The owner of the restaurant looked at me as he knew I was not happy, but looked away. They took my plate away with the fish still on the plate and never said a word, just gave me the bill. In rompo market there is an Italian restaurant and there fish and chips is only 170 baht, really good. What can I say, not worth a visit.