“Great find”

Antz Food & Drink
Ranked #384 of 1,079 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Antz is a little unassuming restaurant in the Jomtien Complex it is cheap and without AC - has inside and outside seating.

The food is very reasonably priced and the staff are friendly and attentive. I have been there many times and had a range of dishes from both their Western and Thai offerings and have never struck a dud.

The food is simple, cheap and well done. Antz represents great value for money for both lunch and dinner. It is a cheap eats place, knows that and does it really well. I eat there relatively often when I am in Jomtien.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This place has a good selection of Thai or Western food all reasonably priced. Although I rarely had he Western menu, the Thai food was so good, and they are good at catering to western tastes. Great value

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Had a lunch at this facility and was quite pleased. I had a Thai dish, green curry with chicken over rice and it was very tasty. The service was good and the prices very reasonable.

It is no air conditioned so be prepared to wipe your brow a few times if during the day - there are fans, but they just stir the warm Pattaya air around. Don't be put-off though by the lack of a/c - after all, you're in Thailand.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Situated in the Jomtien Complex this eating establishment provides basic low cost food. The quality is okay however this isn't a place you would go for a night out or to impress.

Drinks in particular are cheaper than in many neighbouring restaurants. Orange juice cost me 40 Baht compared to anything between 70 and 90 elsewhere.

Is definitely good place to stretch out your budget. Staff were very nice.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I stayed in the Condo Complex Hotel in Jomtien for 4 months last year.
Ants had a nice menu with European and Thai Food.

Not very fancy but good moderately priced food is always welcomed at my table.

The only thing I really didnt like is they opened at 11 and I missed Breakfast I hd to go elsewhere I ate there 5-6 times a week.

They sell Ice Cream by the scoop at a really good price. I have heard they have other locations I'm looking forward to try out