“Very tasty food. ”
Review of Tikka Center

Tikka Center
Ranked #289 of 1,238 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Description: This is a small, cheap Indian Restaurantlocated in Soi Buakhoaw, close to LK Metro & the topic of discussion on quite a few Pattaya Forums.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit in a couple of years. They have a great menu that has vegetarian options at good value. I was very impressed as am a staunch meat eater but my guest had a vegetarian meal and it was utterly delicious. I would highly recommend the food and the service was polite and friendly.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have chosen Tikka Center several times, on two different visits to Pattaya -- had I discovered Tikka Center earlier, I would've come then !
The location is relatively easyto reach, just on Soi Buakhoa.
The prices are quite reasonable, esp considering the generous portion, and the consistent level of quality -- at least, in my experience. My choices have been quite few, centering on mutton and paan, and .
The mutton, each time, has been quite tastily seasoned -- I do ask for 'not too spicy' -- yet w*o overwhelming my taste buds, as has sadly occurred in other venues.
The service is good, the food is prepared as ordered, so there is a definite wait... yet there is WiFi, to ease the passing of time.
The ambiance is .... lacking...that's not their goal here; it is to serve the community tasty and "original" food, which it certainly does. The staff and manager (?owner) are friendly, if one chooses to bring them into conversation.
The food is also good as take-away.
I do return here, at leasr a cple times each visit -- so I definitely recommend Tikka Center !

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Because of the nice report I decided to try the Tikka Centre on the soi Buakhao... The mutton korma was brilliant with very nice flavors, medium spicy as I like it... the garlic Naan was freshly made, generous with garlic simple heaven with the exceptional mint sauce... only one criticism, the mutton was a bit Chevy... OK, i know mutton. I should order chicken, the taste orgy I liked so much anyway killed the lambish flavor...
Mutton korma: 200 baht Garlic Naan. : 80 baht water: 20 baht

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Went with friends and all I can say is that we were all disappointed,the curry’s were ok but very salty and only small portions the Naan bread was the best off the meal,like everyone else we are still trying to find a good Indian here in Pattaya,the search continues.
We will not be returning.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

6 years i have been eating here, great food, paratha and biriani my faves. Place is looking a bit grubby and tired, place mats look like they will walk out someday soon. Dont let it put you off i never had any problems. Prices not bad, cheaper than uk. Give it a try.