I have been travelling and staying at the Siam Bayshore for over 12 years and each time I go I take more and more friends and or family with me, they are all astonished at the beautifully presented spacious rooms and the two great pools one on the beach side of the hotel and the other at the rear of the hotel. The breakfasts are to die for, and I think that every conceivable taste is catered for. The staff in every section of the hotel are very courteous and caring, so much so, that they remember our names each time we visit them. The staff really do treat us like family and that is how we like it, and so I will always be going back to my holiday paradise and be spoilt by all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya