US$111
US$119
  • Beachfront
US$100
US$91
Page 10 Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$81
US$73
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$96
Trip.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$181
US$169
Agoda.com
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$72
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$255
US$194
US$388
Trip.com
All reviewssoi dianadeluxe roommike shopping mallbeef eaterdressing areakiss foodcheck in went smoothlylarge fridge freezersoi bukhaowater pressure in the showercomfortable bedbit wornfamily martseparate showerclose proximitybreakfast servicesmall balcony
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I have to say this is my second visit to LK Renaissance within three months and yet again I booked the one bed suite.

This time they gave me a room on the 4th floor which I was best pleased with as the noise from outside the bars on the second floor was unbearable on my previous visit.

Water pressure yet again outdone itself and was one of the best I have experienced constant hot water that was the key.

Room does have a lot of wear and tear now which is understandable especially floors probably will eventually need replacing as they are rising up and the WIFI signal needs to be addressed as we consistently lose signal in there luckily I got a thai SIM card this time with data !! -I would strongly recommend anyone to this if they need access to e mails all the time.

Other then that a pleasant enjoyable experience close proximity to all requirements and would definitely stay here again and on this occasion ALL staff were friendly with smiles well done to the management !

The bad reviews I noticed from other travellers are usually rooms below the one bed suite I would recommend to
Management to maintain these rooms better if they want to continue to attract all types of travellers and not just the ones that pay more for the better rooms.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Emrah I

Thank you for your stayed and thanks so much for your praising about all staff in LK Renaissance.

Please accept our apologize about the noise from the bars at the front that’s out of control. So we arranged your Suite at the other side less noise in the previous staying.
And sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as complained on the review. We send the maintenance team try to doublecheck and fix any damage as soon as possible.
We will try to do better for your staying in next trip.

Hope to see you soon as we look forward to welcome you back to LK Renaissance Hotel.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I've stayed at the other LK hotel down the street a few times but the rate over the New Year holiday was almost double so I figure to give the Renaissance a try instead. First off it's a newer hotel, or at least appears to be so. They don't serve breakfast but if you've had breakfast at the LK property down the street you know it's money well saved. The rooms were large and modern, good beds and plenty of closet and draw space. The front desk was good and the house keeping great. It wasn't very crowded so that probably had something to do with it. The pool is nice but small. There is a massage parlor (a legit one) down stairs and a pharmacy too. A family mart across the street as is a nice pool hall and large set of beer bars. As to that you are a short walk up the street to Soi LK Metro area if that's your interest. Also not far from the main mall Central Festival, the beach and Walking Street. You really can't go wrong with either property the Renaissance or the Metropolitan. The Renaissance is closer to 2nd Street, newer and rooms are plenty large. The Metropolitan has larger rooms (to the point of wasted space), further from 2nd Street, bigger pool and right next door to Soi LK Metro street. Personally I would let price decide.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank edward v

Dear edward v

Thank you for your stayed and shared your experiences to us on Trip Advisor.We are very pleased with your recommend about the staff, our hotel and the location nearby hotel.

We hope to see you soon as we look forward to welcome you back to LK Renaissance Hotel.

Warmest Regards ,

Reviewed 7 January 2017

i am a frequent Pattaya traveller, but this visit was some kind of notorious. I arrived at the LK Renaissance - the exterior and interior gave me a somwhat luxury impression and i was excited to see my room.
The room was supposed to be a superior (not a deluxe) - on the internet of LK renaissance they describe the room size to be 40 sqm - honestly! i had a 20 sqm room - however front desk insisted that this is a "superior" - maybe there a different measures in Thailand or at least with the LK group???
Nevertheless the room was sufficient and good equipped, minibar, towels, desk and sofa. All OK.
Now i liked to shower after a long drive from South Thailand to Pattaya - guess what!
The water ran so slow and soft and could not even produce a real shower to get me wet - the same on the toilet - i was unable to clean my excrements with that "not-existing" waterpressure!
So i called Maintenance - Yeah we take care - after 2 hours still nobody showed up - i went down to the front desk describing my problem.
Guess what: the guy said to me: "I" - listen again "I" shall call housekeeping they will care. Of course nothing happened!
Everything paid in advance by Agoda and staying 3 days i did not want to make a big complaint out of it and accepted it.
At night i come back to the hotel (2 am) - i enter the door and see a big rat (yes a RAT) sniffing around - the rat did not notice me or noticed me - but it did not care.
The same guy at the front desk - i ask to have a look at that, he responded: Yes Sir, everything is OK - i told him: LOOK you have a rat right here in the lobby looking for food. He responded: that's OK Sir.
Well - i never experienced that in the worst places i have been - maybe this is the new Pattaya attitude.
Given the weaker exchange rates for the Thai Baht and the general Thai price increases i believe there will be more and more 7-11 tourists (the experts know what i want to say) in town.
Try to stay away from this place!

Room Tip: no good side - back you have "The Base" condo tower in front - at front is the bar road - noisy until 3 am and again noisy from 11 am
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank The_Fat_Frankfurter
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear The_Fat_Frankfurther

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience and we are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

We are very disappointed to know regarding your recent stay and will note of your comment and shared your experience with the team to prevent this from occurring again in the future.

Hope you come back to stay with us again.

With Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2016

love this hotel, i stay here every time i visit pattaya, the rooms are very nice and large, something you want when on holidays, staff are great and pricing is very good for the accomadation, short baht bus ride to walking st and walking distance to central festival, great location right on soi diana

Room Tip: superior room great value
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear ben1278

Thank you for your stayed and shared your experiences to us on Trip Advisor. We thank so much for very wonderful review with your praising about our hotel, Staff & all information of the places nearby here.

We do hope to see you soon as we look forward to welcome you back to LK Renaissance Hotel.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Nicest room i ever had a suite room 80 square meters big, 3 balconies 1 livingroom 1 bedroom,, i will book this again for my last week in pattaya end of January
really quit to near to everything bars restaurant,this can be my best stay ever next time if i can find nice promotion

Room Tip: 7210 was very nice
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Dear Tom J

Thank you very much for choosing LK Renaissance to stay and thank you for your wonderful feedback.We are happy to hear that you were impressed with our service.

We thrive on the satisfaction of our guests and are proud to receive your kind remarks about all our offerings. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we all look forward to very welcome you again in the next time.

With Warm Regards