All reviewssoi dianadeluxe roommike shopping mallbeef eaterdressing areakiss foodcheck in went smoothlylarge fridge freezersoi bukhaowater pressure in the showercomfortable bedseparate showerbit wornsmall balconybreakfast servicelcd tvcentral location
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We, a group of 4 friends, stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. Rooms were spacious and clean. Towels were clean and neat. Bed was comfy. Small balcony. View from the room wasn't great. But, the amenities were more than enough to forget the views.

Front desk staff were rude both during check-in and check-out. They weren't courteous.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Arunapril4

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience and we are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

We are very disappointed to know regarding your recent stay and will note of your comment and shared your experience with the team to prevent this from occurring again in the future. Hope you come back to stay with us again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This was my first stay in an LK hotel and will not be the last. I stayed here for 11 nights from 28 April to 9 May and had a truly excellent experience. I cannot complain about any element of my stay and everything was great from check in to check out.

Check in went smoothly and I was shown to my room by the bell hop who explained how everything worked then left me to it. My deluxe room, 2306, was on the 3rd floor, close to the lift and directly across the corridor from the pool.

It was a huge, tastefully appointed room with a large, comfortable bed with lovely linen, a living area boasting a sofa, chaise lounges, dining area and small kitchen area with a large fridge freezer (which was changed for some reason for a new one during my stay). The room had a good lighting system and A/C which could all be controlled from a pad next to the bed.

The bathroom was certainly something to write home about with a massive jacuzzi bath and large separate walk in rain shower cubicle with all the bathroom extras you need provided. There was a dressing area opposite with a wardrobe, safe and desk.

The room was very tastefully decorated throughout, as was the hotel generally, with many expensive looking ornaments which gave it a definite touch of class. The soundproofing was also first class.

All of the staff I encountered were very friendly, and I should give a special mention to the Front Desk, Doormen and my room cleaners who were great, very chatty, efficient, and kept the room spotless.

Location is key, and the LKR gives you the keys you need to get everywhere. Soi Diana is a lively street with many bars, bar complexes and restuarants, hotels and guest houses.

Turn left from the hotel and you will come to Second Road, a very busy area. Almost directly opposite the entrance to Soi Diana you will find the Mike Shopping Mall, take an Air Conditioned walk through it and you will find yourself on the Beach Road. The Beef Eater Steak house on Soi Diana does really excellent food (I chose the LKR as a hotel because it's near to it, The best steak I have ever had in Thailand) and the Kiss Food and Drink cafe is on the corner, It's cheap tasty, clean and open 24/7

Turn Right from the hotel and you will find LK Metro, a lively bar and Gogo area which is a great night out. Carry on and you will come to Soi Bukhao and Soi Lenkhi also bustling entertainment areas.

From either Second Road and Soi Bukhao you can jump on a baht bus and get to anywhere you need in Pattaya.

So in summary, I loved this place. Every aspect of the hotel from the room and facilities to the staff and location were truly fantastic. I would recommend anyone to stay here I you fancy some affordable luxury.

Thank you LK Renaissance for a wonderful stay. I will be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nick B
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Nick B

Thank you for your stayed and shared your experiences to us on Trip Advisor. We thank so much for very wonderful review with all recommend about our hotel and the area around here.

The letter of appreciation with the written review to describe everything that everyone could illustrate overall. We appreciate our customer like our family. Any inconvenience for your stayed here we have to say apologize will try to do our best in your next visit.

Hope to see you return very soon as we look forward to welcome you back to LK Renaissance.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Was here in december 2016,booked a suite room and had a room at 7 floor and i loved it amazing ,quit, nice view and location, so i booked another suite room for my comeback after my trip to the philippines,but this time it was not the same, they gave me a room on second floor (think it was room 213) with a view agains another hotel wall and the bars is to close at that floor noisy as h*** there was also problem with the toilett couldnt flush and i asked them to fix it, they couldnt after 3 days i was to tired so i checked out,,, will not book here again if im not sure to have a room on higher floors

Room Tip: book on the highest floor if possible
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Tom J

Thank you for your review providing feedback of your stay with us at LK Renaissance. We appreciate your comments and suggestions.

By telling us what you don't like and needs to be improved , you are helping us deliver great customer service to our other guests in the future.

Once again we are sincerely apologies for not having delivered a perfect experience for you. We do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again next time.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Hotel is located very close to Mike shopping mall its walking distance of 5 minute. The beach is around 10 minute.

Stayed 3 nights end of Jan 17, the room is very clean with all the bathroom amenities provided.

All the staff from receptionist to Cleaning person was friendly.

Please note hotel doesn’t provide any breakfast service and doesn’t have any restaurant. But we don’t mind in Pattaya plenty of choices nearby and cheap.
There’s plenty of bar opposite hotel. The 7 Eleven and money exchange is just outside hotel.

The hotel does have outdoor pool but didn’t use it. So can’t comment any.
Currently hotel doesn’t charge for a friend to invite in your room.

Definitely will return to LK Renaissance overall good experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Amit K

Thank you for your stayed and shared your experiences to us on Trip Advisor. We thanks so much for very wonderful review with your praising about our hotel and your suggestion for some places nearby hotel.

We hope to see you soon as we look forward to welcome you back to LK Renaissance Hotel.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Stayed in a Studio room. The Studio room is advertised as 40 sq metres but is maximum 35 sq m including the balcony, but is of adequate size. The sofa is large a comfy as was the bed.

Rooms getting a bit worn and in need of maintance, ie fixtures loose on the walls, toilet seat loose on the base. Nothing major but shows a lack of attention to detail.
Wi Fi was fast when it was working, but was down for several hours 4 or 5 times during my 3 week stay.
Very good central location with everything in easy walking or bt bus distance.
Overall an Ok choice.

Room Tip: Studio rooms face the rear of the property and are quiet from the loud music from the bars on Soi Diana
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary_from_Oz
LK_Management_Team, customer service at LK Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Gary_from_Oz

Thank you very much for staying with us, we greatly appreciate the time you have taken to details following your recent visit at LK Renaissance.

Although hearing negative feedback is never pleasant, your comments are important to the success of our organization, we truly apologize that we failed to service during your visit.

We have taken note of your comment and have been sending into relevant person concerned of your problem and hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.