“Need some sauces”

Lebanese Palace Restaurant
Ranked #290 of 1,013 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I wouldn't can't call it rave-worthy like some other reviewers here, but it was a solid meal. Hummus was nicely whipped and very creamy, and pitas were served hot from the oven. Lamb Tikka was tender and tasty. Grape leaves and Tabouleh were OK. What was badly missing, though, were the sauces that I've become accustomed to in the Lebanese restaurants in Bangkok like Beirut and Nadimo's. Generally they will serve a tahini sauce, a garlic mousse, and a spicy chili paste. The Palace didn't offer any. When I asked for something spicy, they brought me some Tabasco. After I described the Lebanese style chili sauce I wanted, they did manage to bring something better than Tabasco, but still not up to par really.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I wrote a favorable review of this, one of our favorite restaurants back in May. I feel compelled to write again after our latest visit in response to the review saying the portions are small and the prices high. Gotta disagree, this is very well prepared and presented food. Portions are a very good size, and vegetable options are around 130 baht a dish. 3-4 dishes is considerable food for two people. This visit we had the fatouche salad (tangy and delcious), hummous Beirut-(yummy), babaganouch-(yummy), stuffed grape leaves-(superb), 4 Lebanese breads, one beer and a water. Tab came to 900 baht. We are very budget concious travelers but will splurge a little when the dining experience is superb and the value good. Superb food, pleasant upscale atmosphere and very good service. They also give you complimentary pickle plate (excellent) and tea.

Though we order the vegetarian options they have an extensive variety of meat and veggie dishes. We are not vegetarians but really enjoy these dishes.

We prefer the convenience of the Central Festial Mall location (called Cedars) located on the 6th floor.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I was invited to lunch at the outdoor area by the pool and enjoyed the meal. The dishes were interesting and the vegetables fresh. Perhaps the bread was not made in house but it was more than acceptable.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Cedars (Lebanese ) / 6th floor in Central Plaza towards the Beach Road side
This is a branch of the Lebanese Palace

038-043-259

Nice interior

good service

complementary pickles and tea

most dishes are overpriced and undersized

Mixed grill 395b small portions – my companion did not enjoy (or finish) two of the items on the plate but in all fairness this was her first time eating Lebanese food

Hummus 110B small portion – tasted good

Falafel 150b tasted just okay

Babagnouse 130b, Fried Potatoes 160b, Fried egg 110b, French Fries from frozen 100b, flat style Omelet 110b, soups 90b

11am to 11pm at the Central Plaza location

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Superb, authentic Lebanese food served to a high quality at a reasonable price. Cold platter and hot platter both excellent and the lamb was to die for. Just visit you will not be disappointed!