“The fly was verry nice!!!!!”
Review of Fly With Dream

Fly With Dream
Ranked #2 of 74 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paramotor training. Paramotor and Microlight (Ultralight) introductory flights.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Thank s for everything.
Everything was great
We fly on a verry nice area over the coconut threes .

The sunset was amazing!!!

I will be back for sure!!!!!

1  Thank แม่ทํามันดูแล้ว... M

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I have been training with Dream for he last week. He creates a great learning atmosphere Use dream!!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Dream is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He integrates his hobby and passion into his job. I saw endless trophies lined up on the cupboard in his office and he is surely an experienced flyer given that he has started flying since the age of 12. Dream picked us up at our villa at 6am, then we drove to his field where we did the flying. I was a bit nervous at first, but the mood-lifting music played in the headphones was so relaxing and calming. I was instantly mind-blown by the beautiful views of Pattaya right after we got up in the air. I loved the feeling of wind blowing on my cheeks, I felt so free. Dream is a funny person and I enjoyed the flying experience a lot. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Second time been here this year first time I flew with George In a microlight then since then I was addicted and wanted to try the paramotor so finally after a week of bad winds I got to go up with Daniel I loved it nothing better then gliding over Pattaya during sunset all three of the pilots there are brilliant and make u feel at ease An cost wise you can't beat it so it's well worth a try if you are In Pattaya An want to do something amazing