“Paramotor training”

Fly With Dream
Ranked #2 of 76 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paramotor training. Paramotor and Microlight (Ultralight) introductory flights.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks guys, had an awesome time, can't beat the feeling when the paramotor lifts you off the ground for your first solo flight. Was worth all those hours of ground handling 8) sweating like crazy

Reviewed 24 November 2017

It is great way to fly and see Pattaya from air. Early morning is best time to fly. Dream is very friendly and speak many different languages. Next time I will take my girlfriend to fly too! Great experience overall!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

2 of us pre booked paromotor with Dream, we enjoyed the experience and we returned 2 days later and with 2 of our friends. Thanks Dream and your colleagues for a wonderful flying experience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Such a great experience for me for know what's the bird see you can fly without nervous with professional here. This the must thing to do.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

At the begining I was a bit nervous to fly but after I have talked with Dream he is very friendly guy who has many years of flying experience and that's make me trust to fly with him. Once I fly I feel really relax and enjoy with the bird eyes view. He fly so smooth and fun.

I have such a great experience with Flywithsdream!!!