Phuket 346
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$92
Agoda.com
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$123
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$146
US$123
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$86
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$94
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
US$118
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$219
Priceline
Banyan Tree Phuket(Thalang District)
US$344
US$280
US$404
US$332
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stay at hotel near the beach is not my choice for this trip because I would like to have a new experience to stay in town and not disappointed with Phuket 346.

5 nights at Phuket 346 guesthouse was good experience for me. This place is lovely, cute decoration and very quiet at night but safe. I can walk to explore the old town area alone. Owners are very friendly & helpful they gave me a direction & information that I want to know

The old town is surrounding with the Sino-Portuguese architecture, cool & good coffee shops, original local food “Mee Hok Kian”

Go to the beach is also easy but take around 1hr by local bus (35THB/person/way). On the last day I walked to the market to took local bus to Kata Beach and return to town at noon.

*There are local buses at the market (around 5min walks from guesthouse) you can choose you destination (Kata & Karon Beach, Patong, Naiharn Beach…etc.)

Room Tip: Room no.1 is the biggest (I guessed)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nungning
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

This place is a really cute little b&b.

It's right in the middle of the neighborhood with the Sino-Portuguese architecture, the rooms are clean and done up in a cool mod style, and the owner is friendly and helpful.

Throw in a delicious roti breakfast, what more could you ask for? A+

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank kidstonecrusher
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I spent my first night in Thailand in this gorgeous boutique guesthouse in the heart of Phuket old town. I can't fault it, the rooms are gorgeous, a lovely stylish mixture of modern and traditional and super comfortable, the service is excellent and Watinee who runs it is so lovely. A lot of care an attention has gone into getting it just right in all aspects. They offer really good value and it's the perfect place for anyone to stay in, whether solo or in a couple, your mum and your dad woudl probably love it too. You're made to feel very welcome, and very comfortable and just fabulous. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank floos
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Right after we left Phuket in 2011, we had decided to take an Phuket old town holiday the following year. Trawled the reliable advisor sites and found 346 Guesthouse. Just what we wanted in the heart of Phuket town at the time of the Vegetarian Festival. Nothing could have been better as far as location was concerned. The price of the stay was extremely reasonable and the staff were willing to bend over backwaards for you. When we needed it we were even able to have a cooked breakfast there, and on occasions we dined of an evening togeher, sharing their evening meal with them. Our landlady even took us on a personalized tour of the fresh food morning market one day, where we had breakfast Yum Cha, an experence not to be missed. If there are any improvements that could be made, there is a lacked storage space for luggage, no in room safe and only one accessable power point. Air conditioning was acceptable and more than adequate for our needs. It could also be said that this establishment is more set up for short stays and overnighters. As we stayed 2 weeks our bed linen/towels could have been changed a little more regularly, and the toilet paper and drinking water supply lacked regular topping up.

Room Tip: Ask for the large L-shaped room, I think this is the biggest
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daggs2011
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I'm so happy that I came across Phuket 346, it made our short stay in Phuket really special. The place is awesome, you feel like a visiting a friend who gives you a room to stay over for couple of days. There are only 3 or 4 rooms what makes it really cosy, the living room and the whole house is nicely decorated with artsy posters and graffiti, bright colors. The cats are running around the living room or staring at birds or fishes as there is tiny pool with few gold fishes. The location is fantastic - in the middle of beautiful Soi Romanee, I particularly loved it by night with all houses lighted. There are plenty of cool bars and restaurants just few steps away. The girls who run the guesthouse are super nice and easygoing. Mind you that it is not a hotel with 4 or 5 stars and you won't have a beach party next door, but it you want something alternative, a good live rock band and stay away from crowds this is the place to be!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple