“Did not disappoint!”

Ganesh Indian Restaurant Da Lat
Ranked #6 of 381 Restaurants in Da Lat
Price range: US$2 - US$215
Description: Proudly serving indian cuisine in vietnam since 1999.
Description: Proudly serving indian cuisine in vietnam since 1999.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Six of us ate lunch at Ganesh today, sharing delicious bites of each other's dishes. Yum! The foods were cooked with the requested spiciness as well.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

First time I try Indian food here and I love it a lot. The breads and curries are so tasty. We shared a chicken spinach curry and prawn spicy cuury and both were great. I will come to try again when I am in Da Lat.

1  Thank trinhxuan2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

If you are in Dalat and you want a good restaurant, here it is. You can not leave Dalat without eating at Ganesh.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went here twice during a 5 day a visit to Dalat. Living in London (UK) I'm spoiled with great Indian restaurants and this one lives up to the best of them. Would go back again if my stay in Dalat was longer.

2  Thank 99Reviewer99
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend visited here one night after reading the reviews and craving a good indian since spending 4 weeks there in February. Ganesh met the quality of curries we had eaten while in india! It was so good that we ordered it to takeaway a couple of days later and they delivered it to our hotel. We could not believe it was still as good as when we sat in to eat. Ganesh are unbelievable for service and food cannot recommend them enough. The guy who manages it is so friendly and has a great team with him in the resteraunt! 10/10, I recommend the chicken tikka tandoori starter and the lamb punjabi

1  Thank Adam-UK1