“Special tour”

Dalat Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DALAT ADVENTURE is an International Tour Operator issued by The General Tourism Department of Viet Nam. With young, enthusiastic, passional, professional, experienced and responsible staff, Dalat Adventure can provide tour service around Viet Nam. We specialize in organizing not only canyoning, trekking, biking, White water rafting, camping but also sightseeing.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I did the extreme canyoning tour with Lee and BB and had an amazing time. The tour ended up being just myself but that meant plenty of time to redo any of the activities and assistance when needed. You practice abseiling at the beginning to make sure you’re confident which leaves you ready for the day and the company leaves a little later than most so you miss all the crowds. Lee and BB took me for coffee whilst I waited for my bus also!! Definitely recommend.

3  Thank georgia1122
in 9 reviews
"my boyfriend"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This canyoning tour is really exciting and the guys who did the tour were really kind. Everything was really well organized and I think the money was worth it. We recommend it!

2  Thank Mandy K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did the afternoon Canyoning Adventure with these guys and had a BLAST! The guides were superb, we left in the afternoon which meant we missed all the other tour groups. An excellent tour - worth every $! Don't forget to tip your guides!

1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the time of my life canyoning, cliff jumping, and swimming with this group. The instructors know what they are doing and will make you feel safe and secure. This is by far my favorite activity that I have done in my 4 weeks in Vietnam. You have to do it!!!

3  Thank rachelcamurphy