Book In Advance
Tours from Dalat Adventure Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

More Info
from US$160.00
More Info
1,071 results
All reviews these guys pineapple extreme canyoning small group mr peace zip lining cliff jumping photos and videos white water rafting water slides washing machine made us feel a lot of fun super fun awesome experience adrenaline rush nice lunch
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This canyoning tour is really exciting and the guys who did the tour were really kind. Everything was really well organized and I think the money was worth it. We recommend it!

2  Thank Mandy K
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I did the afternoon Canyoning Adventure with these guys and had a BLAST! The guides were superb, we left in the afternoon which meant we missed all the other tour groups. An excellent tour - worth every $! Don't forget to tip your guides!

1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I had the time of my life canyoning, cliff jumping, and swimming with this group. The instructors know what they are doing and will make you feel safe and secure. This is by far my favorite activity that I have done in my 4 weeks in Vietnam. You have to do it!!!

4  Thank rachelcamurphy
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing day! Started off with a pick-up from our hostel to then have a delicious homecooked meal. The views were spectacular and our guides, Lee and BB were amazing. Seeing as it was my first time and I was nervous, both were extremely helpful and assisted me throughout the whole descent. Thank you again!

3  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This tour was great! The tour follows a really beautiful canyon with a variety of canyoning activities including rappelling, cliff jumping and water slides. The tour caters to all experience levels and allows each individual to test his/her limits. The guides are great - super helpful and knowledgeable and cater to each individual’s needs and experience level. They provide instruction before starting and all the proper safety equipment. The small group setting makes it much more manageable for them and enjoyable for the canyoners. Finally, a great home cooked meal is included. A+!

2  Thank Adam P