All reviewsbig familydaily buffetgarden bayfirst floorbreakfast and dinnerenjoyed our staysea viewpoolsnoisetaxiconstructionguidefacilitiesspavietnam
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We did not stay in but we visited this resort and enjoyed the food service here. The resort is very large and beautiful, surrounded by the villas overlooking the beautiful Halong Bay and overlooking the garden with lots of green flowers. We have been using the indoor heated swimming pool service. Staff are very friendly and help us. We will definitely be back in the future and stay overnight at this resort. I think there will not be any resorts in Halong as here. You should visit and stay in this resort when you come to Ha Long.

Stayed: January 2018
RoyalLotusResortGM, General Manager at Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear 685tuanh,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our resort to other travelers. I’m sure that the entire staff enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Again, on behalf of the team, I would like to extend our appreciations for your stay at our Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villas. We hope you will visit us again in near future.

Nguyễn Văn Sơn (Mr.)

Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villas

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I thought we took a gamble. This perfect resort was only opened for 5 months before we have arrived so we didn't know how well will it go.
Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villas in Halong Bay, Vietnam is a 5 star premium resort with an amazing garden and sea view, great luxurious well equipped rooms, we reccommend the Sea view rooms. Breakfast is very good and the variety is huge. The staff is super friendly and sometimes even too helpfull. The kitchen is run by Chef An who will do an amazing job to keep you well fed and put a smile on your face.
The resort organized a romantic dinner for us at green garden with beautiful flowers. Ms. Oanh - the resort Guest Relation Manager and Mr. Phuc - Food and Beverage Manager will professionally make sure you have a perfect vacation.
Thank you!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Our family really enjoyed our stay at the Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villas. We stayed in a Villa with 2 Back View and 3 Ocean View rooms which has a big living room and kitchen too. The room was very comfortable and well-appointed. The Resort's restaurant was very good and the breakfast offered was incredible - one of the best we had during my trip. The staff were always very helpful. Nice poolside bar and pool seating - and the pool was perfect too. The Resort was very clean. Great value!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I would like to shares my comments to all travelers who like to take a peaceful relaxations break you should visit and stays at Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villas.
Most villas and rooms have beautiful scenery and ambience is supper. The room is spacious it gives you a relaxing atmosphere when sitting inside the room watching TV as well as the dining hall feelings likes your own villa. I and three friends of mine had done some cooking during dinner period.
During night time the outside atmosphere feeling very romantic. Entire Resort & Villas ambience and scenery is very perfect to bring your loved ones to celebrate your wedding anniversary, or any others celebrations.
I would recommend all foreigners travelers who are looking for resort to stay worth to stay at the Royal Lotus Halong Resort & Villa including local Vietnamese from all region in Vietnam.
Restaurant is spacious and breakfast has varieties spreads of foods to eat to your heart contends. I can only comments good service received from Front Desk to F&B Service.
Swimming pools has its own uniqueness ambience beside kids play ground are very safe.
I will plan for my next relation break again in end April 2018.
CCO Chong

Room Tip: I will suggest travelers to choose Lake Views or Pool View
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank chongchweeoh50
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here just for 2 night weekend so we could relax before coming back to Hanoi for our business trip. The Resort is amazing with green garden and big pool. There is a large heated swimming pool. Staffs are very helpful and friendly. The food is delicious at Restaurant and Pool Bar. The Halong night market is next door to this resort. One thing you should try while staying there "Dinner Buffet". It is valuable and good choice. Thank you the resort team to make our stay pleasant. We will come back to this resort.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends