All reviewsbus stationenjoyed our staybai chayhotel is locatedstayed herevietnameseenglish
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This welcoming hotel is located perfectly for visiting Ha Long Bay, the staff were incredible, smiling the whole time and doing everything they could to make me feel at home. Room was nice with a good view, and all very clean. In the morning, the breakfast was delicious, noodles and fresh fruit, and then they gave me a lift to Bai Chay bus station. Could not recommend this hotel more!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Hera hotel was amazing....it was nice hotel in Ha Long bay, room so beautiful and cozy. Everything was clean and available.
Staff was attentive and most important the price of the hotel so cheap (I think so)....I was so happy and comfortable time in there. High recommend.
Thank so much and see you next time!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We went to Hera hotel according to recommendation and we were absolutely satisfied. The room and service was better than we expected and the owner was so hospitable. He helped us a lot. He borrowed us a motorbike and he took us by car to bus station. All for free. Always smiling and prepared to help you. He speaks english well. The room was extra clean and the breakfast delicious. Hotel is well strategically situated several minutes near Bai Chay bus station. A little bit far from the tourist center but several minutes by car or motorbike.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Hera Halong H, Chủ sở hữu at Hera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Lenka M
Thank you for choosing and using the service at our HERA HOTEL.
Thank you for your compliments and suggestions. We will try our best to continue. Hope we will have a chance to serve you again.
Good luck to you
Thanks & Brg.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This is beautiful and luxurious hotel. The room are clean and comfortable, the receptionist is friendly and willing to help you. We stayed at the hera hotel two day, mr Cuong help me to have a nice visit to Halong bay. I feel like a family

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I had an excellent stay here. The food prepared was delicious . Staff so helpful and friendly. I wanted to stay longer and they were able to accommodate me without any hassle. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo