Halong Palace Hotel
US$116
US$73
US$67
US$64
Halong Plaza Hotel(Halong Bay)
US$62
US$54
US$46
Trip.com
Ha Long DC Hotel(Halong Bay)(Great Value!)
US$41
Priceline
US$135
US$120
Agoda.com
Halong Paradise Suites Hotel(Tuan Chau Island)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$39
Priceline
All reviewsthe upper floorsbeds were very comfortablepanoramic viewupgraded to a suiteliving roomfree upgradenight marketbreakfast buffetnice hotellobbyboatsclosetvietnambayhousekeepingwifipillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We had a fantastic experience, we were upgraded to a suite room at no extra cost. We had views of the whole coast. Walking distance to night markets and restaurants. Buffet breakfast was very good as was dinner.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AusVV
halongpalacehotel, Người quản lý at Halong Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear AusVV,
On behalf of the whole team of Halong Palace Hotel, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your recent stay in Halong, as well as for your kind and detailed review about our hotel.

We are proud to know that our hotel met your expectations and our hotel’s facilities together with the friendliness and helpfulness of our associates made you stay comfortable and memorable. Please kindly be rest assured that I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Once again our appreciation for your feedback, we are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel soon.

With our warm regards,
Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is slightly older, so parts of the decor need updating - but the staff are excellent and the place is immaculately clean. The hotel is just outside the main area of Halong but for a short taxi ride (approx $7 Australian) you are right in the middle of all the action. The outstanding feature of this hotel is the breakfast - which is sumptuous with exceptional variety to cater for western and Asian tastes. The WIFI can be a little unreliable on the upper floors but is fine in the lobby. If you are spending so much time using Wifi you are clearly not looking at the spectacular scenery of Halong Bay which is on par with Sydney Harbour. Will definitely be back and would consider staying here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hermlegal
halongpalacehotel, Người quản lý at Halong Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Hermlegal,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Halong Palace Hotel during you recent visit to Ha Long and for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

Please, accept my sincerely apologizes for the decor which is needed to update but I am glad to know that due to the efforts of our associates the issue which was mentioned above did not spoil your overall hotel’s experience and you had a pleasant stay with us. I am truly concerned to hear about your experience during the visit, client’s satisfaction is our ultimate commitment.

With my best regards,
Ẹthan

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Check in was a breeze, The Hotel is very comfortable, The rooms were big - one of our party got an executive room (free upgrade) and it was bigger than a one bedroom apartment. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom excellent. The breakfast buffet had so many different items I did not know where to start. I may have eaten a little too much that morning. My adult kids also ate some lunch at the restaurant. It was delicious (I sampled some) and very reasonably priced, I would recommend eating there. Their wait staff were attentive and polite (and well trained). The same with their reception staff and housekeeping.
Excellent value.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
halongpalacehotel, Người quản lý at Halong Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear ATm530,
On behalf of myself and the whole team of Halong Palace Hotel, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for you stay in Halong, as well as for your kind and detailed review about our hotel.

We are proud to know that our hotel met your expectations and our hotel’s facilities such as comfortably equipped room, wide selection of breakfast buffet, good luch together with the friendliness and helpfulness of our associates made your stay comfortable and memorable. Please kindly be rest assured that I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Originally, we plan to reserve the other hotel but don't have any available room, so we booked at here with an acceptable level of hotel. But something happened on the date of check-out is hard to leave out, because we are still impressed the service minds of hotel staffs and hotel room conditions, especially the bed, its made me sleep well. I will comeback again...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Tanthai2017

Dear Sir,
On behalf of myself and the whole team of Halong Palace Hotel, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Halong, as well as for your kind and detailed review about our hotel.

We are proud to know that our hotel met your expectations and our hotel’s facilities and my staff made your stay comfortable and memorable. Please kindly be rest assured that I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Halong Palace Hotel is not only beautiful but the staff especially Van were above and beyond friendly and accommodating! They made my stay here one of the best experiences I've had during my travels thus far!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Hilary G
halongpalacehotel, Người quản lý at Halong Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Hilary,
Thank you very much for choosing us for your recent stay in Halong and for your nice comments about our hotel facilities and staff members.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is always to make sure that all our guests have a wonderful stay with us; to have achieved this goal is a real satisfaction and a great motivation for our Team especially Van

Our appreciation again and we look forward to accommodate you again in the future.

With our warm regards,