“A major highlight of my 3 month holiday ”
Review of Paradise Cruises

Paradise Cruises
Book In Advance
More Info
US$416.00*
and up
Halong Bay Overnight Cruise with Kayaking, Caves...
Ranked #2 of 141 Tours in Halong Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From the classic wooden interiors down to the touch of modern conveniences, the Paradise Cruises collection is already a destination in itself waiting to be discovered. A premium experience that’s incomparable to any other, our fleet is a tastemaker’s piece of paradise on earth. With a fleet of 7 vessels, Paradise offers 4 different concepts to explore Halong Bay. Paradise Luxury consists of 2 traditional wooden junks of 15 rooms each, which will take guests on 1-night expeditions on the bay. Paradise Elegance is a more cosmopolitan alternative, consisting of 2 large steel boats of 32 rooms each- the newest addition to our fleet, also for 1-night only cruises. Paradise Peak is a boutique, suite-only wooden junk, consists of 8 suites, includes a fine selection of house beverages, cruising for 1-night package. Paradise Prestige is an all-inclusive, 2-night program that features food, selection of beverages, and a spa treatment per day; this takes place in 1 of two 15-room wooden junk
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Easily one of the major highlights of my 3 month travelling trip. This was my first ever cruise and first time visiting halong Bay, so wasn't really sure what to expect. But I was blown away by the boat, the staff, the food, everything! I cannot recommend this cruise more highly, and I can't imagine visiting halong Bay if you don't go with paradise cruise. A big special thanks to Ronald, Ryan, lilly, and all of the staff. I wish I remembered all their names like they remember everyone else's. Me and my partner enjoyed our paradise cruise so much, and a big thanks for that goes to the staff who look after the customers so well. Only negative is the WiFi, which is not accessible in the rooms. However, I think this is normal based on the research I did with other cruises too. But……halong Bay and the cruise is so beautiful, you won't even have time to use the Internet. Thanks again

A quick tip. Don't bother stocking up much for food. You are constantly fed and I promise you, you will not go hungry. I made the mistake of buying loads of snacks as I was afraid of being deprived of food, but I wasn't. Just take water.

2  Thank Kaveesh M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"cruise line"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a very good, enjoyable and memorable experience in Paradise Elegance (halong bay) for 2 days 1 night. We felt like extending for 1 more day, did not feel like coming back.

1  Thank Debleena D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent one fantastic night QN 6688.(our boat) and will always remember it. For a start - Ha long bay is an amazing place - very beautiful and easy to see how it has made one of the seven Natural wonders of the world! Pick a clear day to get the most out of it - although in a bit of mist it has a mystic feel too. The guests on board were from all parts of the world(we did all speak english) and what a good time we had. And then there was the crew - outstanding! Our host was Mr Bean??yep he looked like him. He was hilarious and did a great job. Then there was Mai who looked after us so well she made us feel like family and we still hear from her. Also there was Anni who did a great job guiding us in the cave and other ventures.Thank you all so much for great memories and well done to Paradise Cruises for recruiting such great people.

1  Thank gillies58
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great memorable experience in Halong Bay aboard the Paradise Cruise.
Their personalized service is exemplary—- they made extra effort to cater to our dietary needs.
The activities kept us engaged through the cruise.
The rooms were very comfortable and we had a sound sleep.
Mr Ronaldo and his crew and staff provided exceptional service throughout our short stay!

1  Thank Veena K
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked two deluxe balcony rooms on the Paradise Luxury for the 2 day 1 night tour.

We were immediately impressed, the boats look more prestigious than others in the water so it really felt special. The food was lovely and the staff were great.

Advice:
- Book 3 days 2 nights. It's so lovely and you won't want to leave! And you get to see more of the bay.
- If you are concerned about sea sickness, no need as the water is so calm.
- The room was very small, especially with 2 suitcases. On reflection I wish we'd booked on the bigger boat (Paradise Elegance) as the price was similar.
- Yes there are other boats in Halong Bay but it doesn't ruin it as other people have mentioned.
- Yes, the water is a bit polluted particularly near the port. Sadly this is the case in many places across the world and its all our own doing!

We wouldn't hesitate to book another cruise with Paradise cruises and have already recommended to our friends.

1  Thank S252013
ParadiseVietnamGroup, Manager at Paradise Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear S252013,

Greetings from Paradise Cruise.

We would like to thank you for sharing your review about Paradise Cruise on TripAdvisor and thank you for choosing a journey with us.

It is wonderful to acknowledge your compliment about our onboard services, cabin & cuisine. We are proud to have brought you a memorable time in Halong Bay.

We look forward to welcoming you back with Paradise Cruise for a longer trip in Halong Bay.

Best Regards,