“Fantastic food with a beautiful interior”
Review of Wild Lotus

Wild Lotus
Ranked #311 of 2,765 Restaurants in Hanoi
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Came here at about 12 on a Monday afternoon and the place was empty. Staff were polite and ready to assist us, and dishes were served pretty quickly. Food was excellent, loved the spring rolls and clam soup. Especially enjoyed the food because it wasn't too heavy, so I didn't feel stuffed and bloated after the meal. Really satisfying meal of Vietnamese cuisine, with a myriad of tastes that complemented each other perfectly.

The interior and decor was really stylish and tastefully done, which gave it a pleasant and welcome atmosphere.

Highly recommended and would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent from start to finish. Last night I was saying vietnamese food wasn't for me. Let me take it back, it's superb.
Soup, spring rolls, chicken, seafood, rice all with wonderful sauces and tastes. Just amazing. Service also excellent. Go there.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were there for dinner with a small group on our tryp in Vietnam. Fantastic experience and meal. And it was a good experience tasting a black rise for dessert.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This is where I bring my foreign guests and customers for excellent Vietnamese food. Consistently good over many years. Order individual dishes. The set menu is not as good.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Fantastic evening meal provided by this wonderful restaurant. Great job and a memorable evening experienced in Hanoi.