“Impressive and exceeded expectations”
Review of AnhTravel

Ranked #335 of 858 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to AnhTravel in Hanoi. After over 15 years working in the Travels and hotels Industries. We pride myself on putting together the most appropriate travel itineraries to suit your personal needs and ensure that your holiday, work trip or adventure runs smoothly and to plan. As your personal dedicated travel advises, We can arrange your flights, accommodation, transfers, car hire, private tours, motorbike trip, easy & free motorbike trip, motorbike for sale and for rent, group tour, Halong Bay cruises, Sapa trekking, daily tour, Open sleeping Bus to Sapa, Hue, Hoian , Nha Trang, Dalat , Ho Chi Minh City, visas and any other preferences, reservations, appointment or special request you may have. As we all know sometimes the unexpected can happen - We will also be available to you before, during and after your travel to offer support, guidance and advice.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I booked a 2D1N Halong Bay cruise (Golden Star) online with Mr Anh. He gave me a good price and was very responsive with his emails. He also patiently answered all my questions, which I appreciate.

I had agreed to sharing a cabin so that I didn't have to pay the single supplement. Imagine my surprise when I got a triple room (a double bed and a single bed) all to myself! Wow!

The cruise itself was also luxurious and more than what I had expected. Fantastic food, itinerary and service. I truly wasn't expecting to get so much.

Thank you so much for a wonderful experience and great service. I highly recommend booking your tours with Mr Anh.

1  Thank twiinklex
All reviews
"halong bay"
in 4 reviews
in 11 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 January 2018

That was the first time I visited Hanoi , When I came there I met Mr.Anh ,He gave to me a lot of information about the tours and many nice locations to do in Ha Noi or in the Northeast and Northwest . it was very useful to me . So I decided , spent 1 day with him to do the trip by Motorbike around Ha Noi . He has many experience to show you where is the best place to visit if we do short trip in HN. I was very enjoy time. Hope to see you soon . Thanks !

1  Thank Zambo C
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

i had amazing days during my trip in hanoi vietnam.My destination is not only about a place,but this is about what I see and get something new.well I have to adaptation to all of them,the weather,the foods,the peoples,transportation,the beautiful places,the rules,etc.and finally I find new vietnamese family which having great to treat me.So thank you so much for someone who has helped me as well.From beggining I got to Hanoi until I left Hanoi vietnam.I'll miss that things.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Anh speaks good English, he's extremely nice, easy-going, organised, smart, well connected - everything you would want in a guide.

I met him through a travel agent because I wanted to ride a motorbike through Ha Giang in the north of Vietnam. He met me in Hanoi and we spent a morning riding around on scooters and motorbikes which he had organised for me to use, to make sure I would be okay to do the trip with him (this was all before I had paid anything).

We got on well straight away and I asked him to organise a trip to Ha Giang for 4 days, 3 nights, with a sleeper bus each way. The price was very reasonable and included all transport, rental, accommodation and meals. I met Anh later that night at the travel agent to catch the nightbus - he had picked up protective gear for me and we got the transfer and nightbus up to Ha Giang without a problem.

I won't go on about the 4 day trip too much, but it was incredible. Anh had loads of knowledge about biking, the local area and any other questions I asked him. He knew the roads like the back of his hand and took me to some really cool places, we met some amazing people that I would never have been able to communicate with without Anh.

I would recommend Anh in a flash and would love to go back to Vietnam to do another trip with him!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I met ANH in Hanoi , He was well on time and even waited for us in airport for 2 hours.
His company and himself are very professional and nice. His company not only supported us in Hanoi but also Hoi An and Saigoon.
From day 1 we started and when we ended the trip , he became like a family and good friend as this person is very friendly and professional. I strongly recommend him and his comoany for any Taxi or tour related requirements in Vietnam.

AnhTravel, Người quản lý at AnhTravel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Hi Vishal and nice family, We thank you for visiting our beautiful country, we thank you for your trip with us to evaluate the service and have many compliments for us, we have seen you are great and friendly friends, we hope that you will return to Vietnam and to continue to discover Vietnam for your next trip. See you next time !!!