“Very cheap bu great quality food, with great service and lovely staff!”
Review of Bami An Bread

Bami An Bread
Ranked #29 of 3,003 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Pleased to bring customers the best service. Relax and enjoy. thank you very much
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I stopped by here to refuel my weary legs after a day of sightseeing and it was perfect. I had the egg and pate baguette - the bread was crispy on the outside but very soft inside and delicious. This was followed by the coconut ice cream and avocado, which was mouth-watering. The guy who served me was very nice, smiling and took the time to chat. I grabbed a table outside for some people-watching as I ate and swigged on a cold beer! They may be cheap on price, but certainly not on quality. I thoroughly recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Highly affordable good service and hospitality.very attentive staff.tasty sandwiches. Recommended. A most in Hanoi.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a really tiny shop in the old quarter of Hanoi. The menu nonetheless is very rich! Their breads are wonderful and my husband tried the soups which were simply delicious! And the coffees: what a surprise! The egg coffee is very good as well as the coffee on the small hot pot. Super recommended!!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I ordered an egg coffee and it was served with a candle underneath it so it would stay warm. The egg coffee was very good. The staff also helped me choose a sandwich that would be good. The sandwich was delicious.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

They are really smart as these are adapted to the occidental tourist. Ingredients are pretty good and Bami tastes great. I will call it more like a sandwich (a pretty tasty one).

1  Thank Alejandra S