“Provide nice vegetarian meal with nice environment”

Serene Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 2,940 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$2 - US$50
Description: Welcome to the Serene Restaurant! Located on the 8 floor of the beautiful and luxurious Serene Boutique Hotel & Spa, our restaurant offers you a huge variety of tasty authentic Vietnamese dishes, including Hanoi specialities, and also a classic Western menu for both lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Vegetarian meal available. Tasty. Love the friendly staff. Have my breakfast buffet here. They do special cook for my family upon request as we are vegetarian.

1  Thank Raindy K

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I’ve been fortunate enough to spend time here at this hotel recently,and along with the hotel itself,the breakfast buffet and the restaurant are just a first class experience.The food is really delicious and the service is just exceptional,when I return to Hanoi next year,it’s the only place that I will stay.

1  Thank patrickjvella
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Please, if you are looking for a place to dine during your trip in VN , i recommend with heart this restaurant!
There are authentic vietnamese dishes but also western combinations to choose.
Here you can enjoy deep flavors with affordable prices and the staff... the staff is so kind!
The environment is clean, quiet, with a view from the top of Hanoi city.
I've also booked 3 nights in the Serene hotel. I didn't try the spa but is close to the night market and the lake for a walk. Suggested!

1  Thank PaoloP3582
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This was probably the best breakfast we had throughout our trip to Vietnam! Wide variety of food available and anything can be made to order.

We were super impressed at the decorations, view from the restaurant and the friendliness of the staff. Every single person went above and beyond our expectations, especially Danny. Danny spent a lot of time with us in the Restaurant, chatting about Vietnam generally and making sure we were having fun and had plans for the day. They definitely made sure we had enough food every morning to start our busy days!

Definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends visiting Hanoi in the future!

1  Thank Aoife K
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant during my solo backpacking trip. I think this restaurant would be a good choice for couples as well. The food was amazing especially the Grilled Salmon. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a decent restaurant with nice view, friendly staff and delicious food.

2  Thank Nitin S