“Delicious ”

Hong Hoai's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 2,826 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Hong Hoai's Restaurant is a local restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam. We serve a great combination menu with traditional Vietnamese dishes and Western signature. We are proud to assure that we will bring best food to customers in the world. We hope you enjoy the journey and good courses that we will take you on as we present a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes mixed with fusion dishes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience. Great food. Restaurant was packed by 12:30pm. Excellent service. Beer needs to be colder. Overall very good.

1  Thank Steve C

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the food, i had bun cha and spring rolls. Its were delicious. I stay here 2 weeks. This is the first place make me remember about the food. Staff very helpful and friendly. I will come back soon.

3  Thank Phong N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited this restaurant and try the Bon Cha. The food was good and the owner and waitress show us how to eat Bon Cha too!

1  Thank See F
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were starving after a busy day of sight seeing and we had read the reviews on this place and wanted to try it. We were very happy we did! We started with salad rolls which were very flavourful and the perfect start to our meal. We each had a noodle stir fry dish (chicken, beef and veggie) and everyone loved their meals. Good size, lots of vegetables and flavour was on point. We would eat here again for sure! Great service as well

3  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoying Bun Cha, the local dish of fried pork which you wrap yourself in fresh lettuce leaves with fresh herbs, rice noodles, spring onion and bean sprouts. Then dipped into a sauce to which you also add your own amount of fresh garlic and chilli as required. My partner ordered the cashew chicken stir fry which was delicious also. Our fussy teenage daughter enjoyed her French fries and chicken fingers. I would recommend this as a great place to eat and very reasonably priced.

3  Thank Zora B