US$113
US$104
  • Pool
US$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$99
US$94
US$72
US$62
US$106
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$105
US$64
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$46
Hotel Website
US$227
US$213
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2010

As students, my friends and I don't have much money to take a long trip at the end of the term. It took us much time to consider where to go, which hotel to stay and what to do during those days.
FInally your hotel was introduced to us by my mom's friend. And we found no regret to use your services. We appreciate the cleanliness and the services that you supported. We don't have to wait long to check in and your reception is so courteous and we felt really comfortable.
Our room is not a V.I.P one but we were still served carefully and found not much difference.
Hope you will do better in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2010

Good professionals in a clean and modern hotel, with C/A, TV and other comforts. His excursions by the surroundings are organized well and to good prices.

Reviewed 21 June 2010

Mike's hotel 2 is not only located in one of the best location in Old Quarter but it's also great value. Staff has been truly amazing, hospitable and friendly. We even go to Top of hotel to enjoy romantic time of us. I'm going to tell all my friends about this place and will definitely recommend it to everyone.
Special thanks to Tony for his tips and advices about bargain.

Reviewed 16 June 2010

I've gone to Hanoi for my research in the hottest period in the year. The whether almost made me down and even my work was not smooth as expected. Fortunately, the hotel I stay (Hanoi Mike's Hotel II) made everything easier. The location is convenient for my shopping, walking, sight seeing. The hygene is good and I like the customer service there. During my time in Hanoi (6 days), I did not have any complaination about my accommodation.
I like the receptionist the best. She's cute and very helpful. Her name is Linh.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed in room 105 for 2 nights in June. The room, staff, and all services provided were GREAT!.
we got information regarding sapa and Halong Bay from Linh,receptionist of hotel, and after shopping around Hanoi to compare trips and price, we come back hotel to book.
Both trips were beyond execellent, in quality of transportation, accomodation, tour guide...
I would highly recommend not only relaxing while you stay at Mike's 2, but also booking all tickets and trips through mike's 2.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple