Hanoi Mike's Hotel II
Hotels.com
US$72
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2010

The Hotel is really good. Service was great and everyone was really really helpful!
We had no idea where to book things and they were really helpful, always saying the truth! When we came back from the trip to Halong Bay they gave us a room to get clean and fix the lagguage before taking the night bus!
I stayed in the new part of the hotel, where the rooms where VERY clean, however the AC I thought need it more power. However I had a good night sleep.
Thanks for everything! Especially Lan Phuong (Sale Executive)!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2010

As students, my friends and I don't have much money to take a long trip at the end of the term. It took us much time to consider where to go, which hotel to stay and what to do during those days.
FInally your hotel was introduced to us by my mom's friend. And we found no regret to use your services. We appreciate the cleanliness and the services that you supported. We don't have to wait long to check in and your reception is so courteous and we felt really comfortable.
Our room is not a V.I.P one but we were still served carefully and found not much difference.
Hope you will do better in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2010

Good professionals in a clean and modern hotel, with C/A, TV and other comforts. His excursions by the surroundings are organized well and to good prices.

Reviewed 21 June 2010

Mike's hotel 2 is not only located in one of the best location in Old Quarter but it's also great value. Staff has been truly amazing, hospitable and friendly. We even go to Top of hotel to enjoy romantic time of us. I'm going to tell all my friends about this place and will definitely recommend it to everyone.
Special thanks to Tony for his tips and advices about bargain.

Reviewed 16 June 2010

I've gone to Hanoi for my research in the hottest period in the year. The whether almost made me down and even my work was not smooth as expected. Fortunately, the hotel I stay (Hanoi Mike's Hotel II) made everything easier. The location is convenient for my shopping, walking, sight seeing. The hygene is good and I like the customer service there. During my time in Hanoi (6 days), I did not have any complaination about my accommodation.
I like the receptionist the best. She's cute and very helpful. Her name is Linh.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business