Ways to Experience To Vietnam
from US$25.65
from US$38.47
from US$92.31
1,336 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I did this tour tonight, I missed our guide's name but she was fantastic! I am a solo traveller and there was only a couple on the tour with me but the guide got us all talking and took us for some really amazing food. She was also very happy to answer any questions we had about Vietnamese culture. Could not have asked for more! Definitely try the rice rolls and the egg coffee!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I had a one day stopover in Hanoi in September with a flight from London to Sydney. our flight arrived at 5am and didn't depart till midnight that evening, so we were looking for a full day tour. After consulting TripAdvisor reviews I contacted "Vietnam Awesome Travel". Mr Anh was very prompt with his email replies and was very easy to communicate with. We decided on an airport pickup at 7am and a full day tour of the City with drop off back to the airport that night.

Our driver Quyen was friendly and polite navigating the frantically busy streets of Hanoi with ease.

Our tour guide Rocky was youthful, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable of the cities culture, religions and history. We were absolutely delighted with his tour that took in all the major sights of the city including a five course lunch and finishing with Egg Coffee (delicious)

I can without hesitation recommend "Vietnam Awesome Travel"

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We booked a private tour and had a great time. Our guide Rocky was fantastic. He spoke excellent English and shared so many interesting facts about the food and the history and culture of Hanoi and Vietnam. We had been finding Hanoi a bit overwhelming to navigate by ourselves but Rocky navigated us through the busy streets with ease and took us to eat some really fantastic food. It really changed our experience of Hanoi. Highly recommend this tour and Rocky.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for something off the beaten path of Hanoi, here you go. A half day cooking class for $35 US dollars. They pick you up at your hotel, bring you to a quiet part of the city with an amazing view of the river, take time to teach you some local language, you ride bikes with a guide to the local market. A true local market! You buy your veggies and meats and negotiate a bit. You head back to the house, not a restaurant, but a house with a great kitchen, they teach you about all the ingredients, you assist to prepare and cook. Then end the evening with an amazing meal. Anna was our guide, she was so nice and really made us do the talking at the market. There were 4 of us and we had a blast. 3pm-8pm. This is a definite try for Hanoi. For the price including the meal its well worth it.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I loved this tour. Our tour guide Jacelyn was very knowledgeable and great company. She brought us to places that did noodles soup to lovely sticky rice and everything in between. The in between including as I was feeling adventurous chicken feet and a fertilised duck egg. Both were lovely but if you are squeamish the egg is not for you. We finished off with a lovely egg coffee. Our hotel organised this for us last minute so there was just two of us on it and it was great. It is a brilliant way to explore the old quarter. I highly recommend this tour.