Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The room was really nice, but the bathrom could have been better. Staff is very helpful and really nice. They provided us with everyhing we needed. Construction noice woke us up early in the morning a couple of days during our stay. Other that that its pretty nice!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

You definitely get what you pay for!! And the breakfast is super cheap and okay as well. The staff is very nice and helpful. The room was good except for roadwork early in the morning. Thanks for a good time!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel was by far the worst I have stayed in. Does not look like the pictures one bit. I was on the second level and all I could hear all night were the staff basically having a party they were that loud. I didn't shower because the bathroom was so dirty and mouldy and the room was just plain awful. My friend got upgraded and her room was not much better. Needless to say our rooms were definitely not pictured.

We went down for breakfast and were disgusted as our omlettes arrived to the table with ants crawling on the plate. We left after seeing this.

Do not stay here. The only good thing was location but there are many other hotels in the same area that would be better than this...

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AslynM
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

When booking this hotel make sure you check on line as we got our room for much cheaper than they where asking, the rooms and a good size but they where a bit tired breakfast was ok nothing special but over all an average place to stay great location

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Getmeoutofherenow1
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 nights.
I booked a single room from agoda, but they upgraded me to a family room for free and it was absolutely amazing. Clean, cosy, quiet. Shower was amazing, with built in radio, sauna and temperature control, exactly what you need after being outside all day :)
Staff were super friendly, one of them even took me to buy a SIM card !
Definitely recommending this place!

Trip type: Travelled solo