Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
TripadvisorUS$44
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
1,301 results
All reviews meracus hotel old quarter hoan kiem lake rose petals family room junior suite wonderful hotel buffet breakfast hotel staff street tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

As this is my first trip and kind of last minute trip to Hanoi I must say this was well contented, arrived early then check in time after long day of work and long flight all you need is a shower and short nap, I was given allowance to get into the room early which I suppose they have the flexibility in as a service provider.The room cleanliness were on the top which allow me to judge the entire organisation, thanks to the HSKP team. The two young man Quyn and Khanh speak through their smile when they have less word for me. I also notice every time they will bow down in between whenever they cross while I am having conversations with the receptionist, truly well cultured young people.
Not to forget Anna the receptionist who suggested and draw me a plan to taste the local food and drink during my last night
Lala- she was the first to receive me and last to say good bye - she is truly a good ambassador of the hotel... ( till now I still can laugh how she had approached me during the last day) she also insured I get the bottle of water even they pantry out of stock and how she did it shall remain secret :) but impressive
Hannah she is truly an asset to the hotel-even before I arrive she already impressed on my booking she took her own initiative and swift to ensure my stay is well taken care-what else I need as first time traveler to Hanoi

Lastly the F&B and kitchen crew I enjoyed the vegetables fried noodle they are super good during my breakfast.

Thank you so much and keep rocking guys...

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank DayTrip04960604311
Reviewed 11 March 2020

This is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. The staff are absolutely fantastic people - all so friendly, kind and helpful in every possible way. You can tell they really care about making your experience at their hotel and in Hanoi in general the best it possibly can be. They all have excellent English and are fantastic communicators. They are very proactive in anticipating anything you might need help with which made the experience much more relaxing. My husband and I were on our honeymoon and were delighted to find our room decorated with rose petals and swan shaped towels as well as a happy honeymoon cake for us to enjoy. The bed is comfortable, the room facilities excellent and breakfast is delicious with lots of different options on offer. It’s in a great location too - we would happily stay here every time we visit Hanoi.

2  Thank nataliepopow
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Where to start?

Location 5/5
Everything we wanted to do was less than a 20 minute walk from the hotel. Great location in the Old Quarter. Close to shops and restaurants but far enough away from the busy intersections and beer street to make it easy to get a good nights sleep.
Great views from the Sky Bar overlooking the lake.

Room 5/5
Super clean. We chose a smaller room (for an amazing deal) but fashion nor function suffered with the limited square footage.
Bathroom was tastefully appointed. Consistent hot water seemed to be at a premium at our other accommodations in Vietnam, but not here.

Service 5/5
Hannah and her staff did an amazing job. Every single person greeted us with a smile, a friendly attitude and a helping hand. Door man was a beast, insisted on carrying 40kg worth of combined backpacks in one trip.

They helped us arrange a cooking class on our last day that ended up being our highlight for Hanoi

Strongly recommend. Hoping to return again!

2  Thank adamtP3771CM
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location, it is a 2 minute walk from the lake placing it is a great location. When we arrived we were shown to the room that we had booked although after spending around one hour in the room there was a horrible smell coming from the bathroom, we informed the receptionist and she was extremely apologetic and moved us to a different room immediately. The new room we got was all good with no bad smells. The room was small but we already knew this although the room was very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff were extremely friendly and kind, the breakfast was also very good, the buffet is a continental buffet and then they give you a menu to order food like omelettes etc. For the price we paid the hotel was extremely good value for money and if I return to Hanoi I would definitely come back here if the price is still the same.

2  Thank W7308ZAjakem
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel was lovely and the staff were Truelove amazing! They could not help enough. They went above and beyond everything. Hotel and room was very clean and a lovely breakfast in the morning to top it off.

2  Thank eggy2845