Church Boutique Hotel Hang Gai
US$72
US$311
US$243
  • Pool
All reviewsold quarterhoan kiem lakephobreakfast buffetnoodleswestern foodchoose this hotellovely hotelquiet at nightair conditioningloved this hotelconvenient locationrooms are cleannight marketstreetvietnamheart
Reviewed 23 April 2015

i normally stay in inexpensive hotels, but I decided to spend a bit more money and I hit the jackpot on the first try.

The Church Boutique Hotell on Hang Gai street is a beautiful place with wonderful service, beautiful rooms and friendly staff.

On the last point I would like to mention an emplyee named Quan as he was especially pleasant and the type of friendly people one wants to meet at a hotel.

I would recommend this hotel without reservations....well...maybe you SHOULD make a reservation as it is a beautiful hotel and may be fully-booked.

But aside from that, I recommend it would reservations.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank onaplane9
Son N, Manager at Church Boutique Hotel Hang Gai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear OnapLane9,

Thank you for your comments! I was glad to hear that you had a good stay with us during your recent trip to Hanoi and that you enjoyed our location, service.

I have passed along your comments to our management to congratulate the staff on their hard work and to encourage them to continue to improve our standards.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back to Church Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

We stayed at Church Boutique Hotel 95 Hang Gai Street in late March. This is a small boutique french style hotel as are a lot of the boutique hotels in Hanoi old quarter. The beds were super comfortable, asked for two more pillows that were promptly delivered to our room. Breakfast was small but enough of what you required including a PHO (best ever) station and eggs to order which the wait staff brought to your table for you when ready. Sue and the reception staff go over and above in service for booking trips for you or fixing your personal sim card or wifi issues - thanks for that....This hotel is central and walking distance to all the shopping and attractions including the lake. Porters will help you cross the mad roads that are Hanoi. We stayed on the 7th floor towards the back of the hotel and really didn't have much noise in the room that was bothersome. Regarding a previous poster with the food left out - this is however in all my travels through south east asia this is quite normal practice for hotels to do but if they were iced it would make this more appealing. Thanks for a great 3 night stay and we would highly recommend this hotel for your next trip to Hanoi.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors towards the back of the hotel if noise is a problem for you.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Flarve T

Dear Flarve T,

On behave of Church boutique Hotel Management .I'm very happy to read your comment that you enjoy our services: comfortable room, soft bedding, and helpful staffs. We always follow the guest's satisfaction, so, your comment is so important for our business.

We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay

Reviewed 15 April 2015

There are 2 Church Hotels on Hang Gai Street we stayed at the No. 58 (the other was no. 95). They did not have the suite that we booked when we checked in, so we were offered a DLX room, and moved the next morning into a suit for our last 2 nights. The DLX room was small with a queen bed, but very well appointed and comfortable. The suit was very late with a large comfortable king size bed. The bathrooms were similar in both rooms, and had the flooding problem(when taking a shower) that has been mentioned previously. The bathroom floor does have a drain.
We were visited by the hotel manager Patrick and offered compensation for our first night in the DLX room. He was very willing to make our stay as comfortable as possible and we opted for a fixed menu dinner......it was wonderful!
The front desk, bell man, wait staff and maids were all exceptional. Service was very fast. A buck of ice sent to our room within 5 min. The guest relations officer, Pham Minh Chau was extremely helpful and always interested in making sure we were enjoying our stay in Hanoi.
The breakfast buffet had some of the tastiest Pho we had in our 3 week stay in Vietnam.
We enjoyed our stay at this Church Hotel and would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carol1344
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Our stay was only so so at this hotel. Seriously needs a good go over, cleaning and maintenance. Fridge isn't at all cold, we asked for a ice and ice bucket and this was a huge ask. We also requested 2 extra pillows as only 1 each was provided, this was also a huge ask. When the bellboy did bring these to the room he was VERY reluctant to leave and even asked for a tip!!!!

BUT it wasn't all bad. Location is 2nd to none. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Jo C,

On behave of Church boutique Hotel Management, I would like to say thank you so much for your honestly comment during your stay with us. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We always follow the guest's satisfaction, so, your comment is so important for our business.

We have shared your comment with our team and they understand and appreciate your sincere feedback. We will review the way we communicate with our guest to prevent it from happening in the future.

Again, please accept our apologies for the discomforts. We hope that you will consider staying at our hotel again so that we may show you the gracious hospitality and superb service for which we are known around the world.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I was looking to stay somewhere for 1 night with some comfort to treat myself. Someone recommended me Church Boutique Hotel in the centre of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, that someone did a great job and I'm still so pleased I stayed at this hotel!
I came in and a bellboy took my mini backpack for me immediately, not necessary but service! They gave me a really nice room, it was clean, the bed was so comfortable and I finally had a great night sleep. The people working there were trying to give me the best stay. I will definitely recommend the Church Boutique Hotel to other people I run into.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Lantern L

Dear Pallas K,

Thanks for the great review in regards to your recent visit to our Church Boutique Hotel! Appreciate all of your comments as well as your believe in what our team provides day in and day out! We have all worked to insure we provide a gracious and genuine level of service!

I appreciate very much your recommending us to your friends and colleagues and we will look forward to you next visit!