“Great dim sum dishes in Hanoi”

Crystal Jade Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Crystal Jade Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,818 Restaurants in Hanoi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crystal Jade Palace featuring authentic Cantonese cuisine with highly personalized service. The restaurant will amaze you with a main dining room of 70 seats and 6 discreetly accessible, luxuriously appointed private dining rooms in contemporary Asian design.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I found an authentic dim sum restaurant in Hanoi. There are many restaurants serve dim sum dishes in Hanoi. But many of them taste and look the same, little originality, and boring. What I like Crystal Jade Palace is the fact that I see the dishes look and taste different, of course two levels higher than the average. It's at inconvenient location, yes but it's worth it.

18  Thank SI3104141
Lauro H, Assistant Director F&B at Crystal Jade Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear SI3104141

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and comparing Crystal Jade Palace with other restaurants that serve Dimsum in Hanoi. We are proud to have several culinary staff from Hong Kong working with us to guarantee the food to be authentic and traditionally prepared.

I hope to welcome you back soon at Crystal Jade Palace!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to CJ several times and always feel satisfied with this restaurant, the staff and food. I'll come back later.

19  Thank HaThu N

Dear HaThu N,

thank you very much for taking the time to write a review in Crystal Jade Palace.

It is a pleasure reading that you enjoyed the food and service. I am Looking forward to welcome you back anytime you are craving for more Chinese food!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a outpost of the Crystal Jade chain in Hanoi. I went with three friends and the dim sum was excellent as usual. I highly recommend it as a lunch option if staying at the JW Marriott

15  Thank Tim B
Lauro H, Assistant Director F&B at Crystal Jade Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Tim B,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments. The whole team is thrilled to read such feedback and I will make sure to share your comments regarding the Dimsum are shared with our culinary team.

We are looking forward welcoming you back to Crystal Jade Palace!

with kind regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff especially Ms Helen who served us great meal with a smile. Beautiful location overlooking the lake. Will be back for sure!!!! :-) :-)

15  Thank Hellen_HA

Dear Huong N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your dining experience at Crystal Jade Palace and that the food, service and view over the lake where up to your expectations.

I am proud to have Helen in our team and she is doing a wonderful job. I will make sure to share your comments with her and recognize her for her hospitality.

Thank you once more and I am looking forward welcoming you back at Crystal Jade Palace.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I took my Girlfriend here for her Birthday. She couldn't be happier with good views, good foods and a Wonderful service team. The food was really amazing.

We thank Stephanie and Susan for making her birthday more meaningful and better than what we expected. Top class service!
I will bring my family back next time!

16  Thank Aqho569

Dear Aqho569,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor. Your comments on the view, service and food are well noted and highly appreciated. It is a pleasure to read that you came for Crystal Jade to celebrate your girlfriends birthday and please feel free to mention any special occasion in the future so the staff can prepare for your next dining experience. I will make sure Stephanie and Susan are commended for their great work and I am happy to have them in our team.