“Highly recommended ”

Hanoi Romance Hotel
Ranked #116 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Elsa and Smith at the reception are very friendly and helpful! The room was neat and the breakfast was amazing. I stayed here for five nights with my boyfriend and we enjoyed it very much. The location is pretty convenient. It's in the middle of Old Quarter. We can walk to the lake and different kinds of restaurants easily. There's a night market (weekends only) nearby within 600 feet. The only thing I have to say is the housekeeping service was relatively messy. They forgot to take away my garbage and forgot to refill my toilet tissue paper, shower gel and coffee. Other than that, we enjoyed staying in this hotel very much.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Heidi T

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I only stayed one night in Hanoi Romance Hotel but I really enjoyed my stay.
I came early from my flight and arrived at the hotel around 11:30AM. My plan was to leave my luggage and browse the Old Town and return on check in time at 2:00 PM.

I was really surprised and happy when they let me check in early without extra charge.
I was able to freshen up and relax for few hours before moving on with my afternoon city tour.

The room was clean and quiet. The room was small but it has the basic things you’ll need.
The breakfast was awesome. There are may food options and their juices were fresh.

I asked if I can leave my luggage because I had the Halong Bay tour on that day and they gladly kept my luggage.
They also let me use their rest room to freshen up for my night bus trip to Sapa.

I want to give a big shout out to the front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast teams.
They went above and beyond and the service that they provided was impeccable.
I wasn’t able to get all your names but guys, you are AWESOME!

Special thanks to the guy in the front desk on morning shift, he searched for thread and needles during my wardrobe emergency.

Another thanks to Hannah for chatting with me while I was waiting for my bus.
I will definitely stay again in Hanoi Romance Hotel when I visit Hanoi again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Overall everything average, but staff service have to improve. Since breakfast not enough to supply to us, all the food out of supply & staff refuse to TOP up the food for us, since we saw there are backup food to supply. Bad experience, as in we don't even have sufficient food for our breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Arrived at the hotel early in the morning feeling terribly unwell. Sally at the reception was very kind and understanding. The hotel was very full but she allowed us to check in as soon as a room became available. Such a relief when I plonked myself onto the clean and comfortable bed and instantly felt much better. The bellboy was also very helpful and kind.

Breakfast was delicious. Location was great as it was within walking distance to all the souvenir shops, eating places and the scenic Hoe Kiem Lake. Highly recommended. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca D
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

As of our last days of our trip we decided to treat ourselves to a nice hotel, this was perfect. Had a great night's sleep, quiet and dark. Close to lots of really good restaurants! Sally behind the reception was so kind and helpful. Overall a great experience in a good part of town!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Hanoi hotels
0.0 km away
0.7 km away
Tu Linh Legend Hotel
Tu Linh Legend Hotel
#62 of 599 in Hanoi

Been to Hanoi Romance Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hanoi Romance Hotel

Address: 19 Trung Yen lane | Dinh Liet str, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam (Formerly Romance Boutique Hotel)
Region: Vietnam > Hanoi
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #116 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Price Range: $31 - $148 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hanoi Romance Hotel 3.5*
Hanoi Romance Hotel is exquisite merge between western spirit and Hanoi culture. Strategically located right in the heart of Hanoi Ancient Quarters, steps away from Hoan Kiem Lake and all other major sights of the city, this romantic boutique hotel is perfect for leisure and business guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hanoi Romance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.