“Great trip to Ninh Binh, Tam Coc and Hoa lu”
Review of Sunshine Travel

Sunshine Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed by Vietnam Goverment as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP LHQT) who can organize tours for travelers all over Vietnam and Worldwide. Especially, Sunshine Travel is Visa Expert who can get a visa for you to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos at any time. This is very helpful to you when the Embassies are not located in your country or the Embassies are far away from your town.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an amazing experience with Sunshine Travel's guide Phat (English name is Justin) who brought us on a full day trip to Ninh Binh, Tam Coc and Hoa lu. He was extremely conscientious and meticulous in ensuring we had a seamless experience throughout the day.

Phat always made the effort to engage and share with us the origins and stories behind the ancient structures and natural wonders of Vietnam. He went out of his way to bring us to a coffeeshop in Hanoi which was authentically local without any tourists and had the opportunity to savour Vietnamese coffee along the narrow streets of Hanoi's old quarters.

Definitely an experience you wouldn't want to miss if you happen to be in Hanoi. Request for him to be your guide and you will not regret it!

All reviews
"vietnam"
in 10 reviews
"english"

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I have been in contact with Emily . I requested her to edit the Saoa tour package and send back the final package cost, so that I can make the advance payment of $200 and finalise the booking. I make that request about 2p.m. Yesterday, since then I was not able to get a reply, thru WhatsApp, email and your online chat . Hoping some one from your good office can get in touch with me to finalize my booking and payment!

I may be contacted thru my email, my messenger or my Viber account or wee hat account. Hoping to hear from your office sooner!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We tried to book a Halong Bay cruise online the day before we wanted to go and everything was fully booked. We decided to go to Sunshine travel as they responded to our online enquiry so quickly. The staff were very friendly and gave us a cold refreshment while we waited for them to organise the booking for us. So easy and they even got us a better price than the ones we saw online!

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have booked with Vietnam Sunrise travel a diving/snorking half-day trip in Nha trang and a 2D/1N stay on Alisa Cruiser - Halong Bay, and my experience was excellent for both bookings in terms of communication, prices and level of service.

The Linh who was my main contact person since I started the communication with Sunshine travel was always reachable on his phone when I was in Vietnam, and I have always got from him a quick revert to my e-mails and inquiries at the booking stage. Definitely I will recommend Vietnam Sunshine Travel to my friends and family members.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We were recommended to try Sunshine travel by a friend who had a good experience with it before. I am from Hong Kong and just contracted Mr Linh, the person-in-charge from Sunshine, thru email prior to travel and he replied quick with itinerary provided.
We had a 5-day travel at Hanoi, Halong Bay and Sapa in early May. The overall travel experience was seamless, even you may feel insecure waiting to be picked up at hotel, there must be someone taking care of us wherever we went.
There was one time where the bus was late to pick us up to Halong Bay, I called Mr Linh and he immediately comforted me by contacting the bus driver and confirming there was a traffic jam. Communication was very effective and efficient.
The 2-day Halong Bay and Sapa tour were well scheduled too. Price was very reasonable with seamless travel experience. Highly recommended.