Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
ZenHotels.comUS$42
StayForLong
4,796 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

People are so nice and friendly.
Especially the breakfast was the best!
La siesta hotel is also clean and cozy. And have nice location. Very close to beer street and Hoan Kiem lake.
Willing to visit this hotel next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 민화 조
Chairman E, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Dear 민화 조,

Thank you for staying with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. We are very pleased to being of your service and receiving your perfect feedback. I am sure that my team has enjoyed catering you as much as you enjoyed our service. The whole team will keep up the great work to maintain our quality service and very much look forward to welcome you again in Hanoi.

Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife choose this hotel for all of perfect reviews of TripAdvisor.
We saw it how true that When we arrived the hotel
I would like to write points
★First welcome service was perfect !bartender shacked his egzotic cocktails front of us when we wait our room.
★Guest Religion Manager Ms.Linh( who is wearing traditional Vietnamese dress and looks so beautiful.. If i mistake her name understanding is easy :)) )
She was very professional with her great hospitality service.
From beginning she attended us
I would like to say Thank you again ...
★ I wanted to buy Vietnamese SIM card for my phone .when I ask to hotel bellboy ( I don’t remember his name)he came with me to Nearest shop for to buy it
How a great hospitality! Never forget it
★Restaurant breakfast quality was great and seats was also very comfortable

There are many many good points for to write ..
But basically ....

If you go to Hanoi ....Just make a reservation This perfect hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jantokyo2000
Chairman E, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear jantokyo2000,

It is our greatest pleasure to have you and your family during your recent stay with us at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. Thank you for staying and taking your time to share your perfect experience to us and other travelers. From your glowing feedback, I and my team have been well noticed that you have enjoyed everything, especially with Ms. Linh - guest relation officer. I will definitely forward your compliment to them and the rest of my team in order to make their days. The whole team very much looks forward to have another opportunity to welcome again in Hanoi with La Siesta Team.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

We arrived at this hotel around 6 in the morning, much too early to check in but one of the staff, Tien, suggested we went for a wander around the old quarter for a couple of hours and she would see what she could do to get us checked in early. We got back at 9 and she said we could get to our room which was really amazing given that we were starting to feel tired after our journey from London. During our 2 day stay many members of staff showed real friendliness in dealing with us. One of these was Mango. But time and again Tien was someone who really stood out from helping us arrange our days to remembering our names when we returned a day after checking out and asking how our trip to Halong Bay was. Also, a mention to Ms. Hong Ngoc who helped us arrange our trip to Halong Bay; she was very efficient. The hotel room was very comfortable and the breakfast was as expected. I highly recommend a stay here if you are in Hanoi

2  Thank AntGee429

Dear AntGee429,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review regarding your stay at Hanoi La Siesta Hotel and Spa. I am so pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with exceptional service especially come from Tien, Mango and Mrs. Hong Ngoc. They are superstars and we will be sure to send your kind remarks to them. The whole team will keep up the great work to welcome you back soon in Hanoi.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Really enjoyed our stay at La Siesta! My family did the Indulgence Package which included 2d1n at Halong Bay and 2 nights at this hotel.

Alice was incredible, giving us great restaurant recommendations and always readily available via Whatsapp. She arranged everything for us to perfection, down to the smallest detail, including our restaurant reservations and the Thang Long water puppet show tickets. She gave us a room upgrade too, with street views (still very quiet).

Alice even came to bid us farewell personally at the end of our stay. Really appreciated the Vietnamese souvenir she gave us — what a beautiful gesture!

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here — the hospitality, warmth, and thought behind everything was wonderful. The staff really go the extra mile (including Duc at the Red Bean Restaurant).

2  Thank selselxu

Dear selselxu,

Thank you for being a guest of Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa and for your excellent review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that we are able to create such memorable experience with us. Our biggest goal is to provide the best service possible to our beloved guests and it is a pleasure to be your choice in Hanoi. Thank you also for recognizing our team (in particularly Alice and Duc) and we look forward to continuing to welcome you to Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa for many more visits in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

I would definitely recommend it if you are in Hanoi for family trip.
The traffic is easy and you can see the night market from Friday.

Recommended if you want to relax, and enjoy in Hanoi without any special plans.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Moonwoo6009

Dear Moonwoo6009,

Thank you for choosing our Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa and recommending us to everyone. I and my team very appreciate your kindness of giving us a beautiful feedback due to your recent stay with us. If you had any chances to go back to this area again, please do not hesitate to contact me then.