US$56
US$81
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$245
US$231
  • Pool
US$68
US$96
US$90
MGallery
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$94
US$135
US$120
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$58
US$52
US$146
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold quarterhalong baytour companiesbreakfast staffexcellent englishhotel is situatedsmall streetstayed for one nightwelcome drinkthree nightsfamily suitethe location is perfectamazing staffclean hotelbreakfast roomlaundry servicebreakfast was included
Reviewed 24 June 2018

It was greatful trevel for my life,
I was a little nervous because it was my first travel-alone.
But in this hotel, I could be satisfied and felt relaxd.
The room I stayed was so clean, Cool and everthing was ready so I didn't need anymore. Also breakfast time is long so I could eat when I want.
I think this hotel is one of the closest Hotel from the Main street in Hanoi.
Most of all, The reason I recommend you guys to stay this hotel is about people.
the receptionist, "Candy", "Katharine", always treat me with sincere kindness.
And my friend, Grey alway took me anywhere I wanted to go.
they helped me to look around Hanoi's famous places and Culture in more detail.
I think our relationship was much deeper than just "Clerk-Customer"
We talked much and you can learn what you want about in Hanoi.
And you don't need to worry about scam and thieves because they will protect you against dangerous things to Solo-travelers.
I would get here with in 3 months again, I want to be.
and I want to tell the guys there "Really Thank you and See you soon"

저의 첫 하노이 솔로 여행에서 가장 힘이 되어준 호텔텔입니다.
지리나 정보없이 혼자 떠난 여행에서 이곳에서 친구가 되어준 Grey, Catherine, Candy 덕분에 진짜 재밌게 지내고 왔습니다.

다시 가고 싶습니다..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First of all, receptionists are so nice and kind. Rooms are very neat and comfortable as well. This place is in the middle of landmarks and good restaurants. With the help of receptionists, I really enjoyed traveling around Hanoi.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My family of five got two rooms, each with two queen beds. Big rooms compared to other Hanoi hotels. The staff is what makes this hotel. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is great. They are very knowledgeable and can help with basically anything you need in and around Hanoi. The beds are comfy and the rooms are clean, great value for the money. The location could not be better, it is right in the middle of old town. Close to everything. I would definitely recommend this hotel if your going to Hanoi. The picture is of the little alleyway the hotel is on.

Tamara Jackson
Colorado

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Staff are able to speak English well and provide excellent service for us :) we were allowed to use their shower facilities even after we have checked out. Room is in good condition with comfortable bed and awesome shower facilities. highly recommended for fellow travellers!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed on 12th June 2018 for a night before going to halong bay. The room is awesome and cozy. Basic amenities are provided and room is well maintained! Staff is very helpful and friendly! And location is great. Very close to the lake and many tour agencies. Close to pho 10 for delicious food as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple